New Braunfels Help !

I'm a Winter Texan hobbyist in New Braunfels for a couple months..looking for local, well-reviewed GFE provider in or very close to NB. Would like to be able to slip away every now and then for an incall visit. I'm active on the Kansas City ECCIE board...Check out my reviews and postings. I'm just a fellow hobbyist (NOT LE) who could use some local help. Any recommendations, suggestions... or volunteers? Either a posted reply or a PM would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I know a few ladies who will travel to NB but none with a incall there.
Holly of Austin is 20 miles north in San Marcos (http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=7674)
shawn elliot is just around the corner
Gramps,
I got a list for you....
In San Marcos:
Holly of Austin
Autumn of Austin
I reviewed both.

Lela usually posts on backpage - I have not ventured here yet.

In Wimberley - There is Rosiedaie

In NE San Antonio there is BritishBabe.

Let me know how you make out with these gals or if you find a few others in the area.

One more question - I travel to Shawnee, KS often (too often). Any recommendations in that area?
What a terrific list... I did some research on each and they all are terrific ladies!
I've seen Rosiedaie a couple times (2 and 3 years ago)... If I have time to make it to Wimberly, I'll try to see her again. Last year I met a cute little gal named Charlie here in NB...she was working with Jezebelle when she was in NB. She was terrific... Is she still active in SA? (I suspected it was a part time thing with her at the time). Other suggestions you made are closer... but rates are above my 200 max. Maybe I'll get lucky watching BP and ECCIE posts and stumble on a special. It'll be a couple weeks before I'll have an opportunity to do anything...but I'll post a review when I...get lucky! I'll PM a few recommendations in the KC area... but will email them and make sure it's OK with them. Really appreciate your assistance! Happy hunting...
If you can get Shawn Elliot to see you, she looks like a playboy bunny, smoking hot. Couldn't go wrong there.