Comments on Provider Ads

Although it is possible, nobody ever posts comments on provider ads. We do post on the welcome wagon, but not on the ads. Why? I ask because we now have a separate Fort Worth section apart from the Dallas section, but brain dead providers continue to post in the wrong section because "I'm in North Dallas but will do outcall, so ….." Please, please, please, please ladies, POST IN YOUR AREA. Am I the only one who would like to post on this ad and tell the lady to move her ad to the appropriate section?
Its actually not possible. There may be a button, but you won't be able to actually post... unless something has glitched in the matrix.
IIRC (and I’m not sure I do), when the site was resurrected this spring it became possible to reply to status updates. I think we were cautioned not to do so, however, perhaps partially to prevent providers (and their white knights) from bumping their own ads.
Give it a try and let me know if it works. It should NOT. If you do and it works I will remove your comment and report it.
I hit the reply button. It doesn’t let you proceed. If there was an ability to comment after the resurrection, they fixed that pretty quick.
I gave it a try just because... and got the following

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
Same message I got. Just too lazy to copy it here.
Thanks for checking. I thought it was good.

And yes, if comments were allowed all he’ll would break out with the bumping.
The Ft Worth section is brand new so it will take a little while for the ladies to adjust.

When ECCIE came back after the shutdown a while back, we actually created new Update Forums instead of Provider ads. When first created, some forums did not have the reply button disabled but that was corrected fairly quickly.

And, yes, replies are not allowed because Updates would continuously be bumped.

Smooch!

Lea
Thanks Lea!
Only Moderators and Administrators can post/reply to a provider's Ad/Update. It's reserved for staff comments in the even we must remove it.

As for Fort Worth Updates. We had it for many years and with the return of the site in June it wasn't a priority due to ensuring the site was in compliance with new changes.

I asked for it's return. There are many guys and gals on the Fort Worth side. Travelling to Far North Dallas or East Dallas prevents many from enjoying the hobby. It is back. We leave it up to the Honor system that the ladies do not abuse it as they do the ISO section. When someone places an ISO asking for West Fort Worth and a lady posts, "Hey I'm in East Dallas, you're overlooked and seen as a spammer by the guys and gals. It's like a gnat at a picnic. it keeps buzzing around you all the time and no matter how much you swat and swipe, it never goes away. Same in the Fort Worth Updates. Please, take this in consideration and take into account athat if a guy is looking for someone in Wetaherford or Joshua, or Burlseon, they could care less that you are in North Dallas and posting your updates in Fort Worth.

Also, although we do not moderate the Updates and approve, the same guideliens are in place of what can and can't be posted. Ladies are still posting terms, rates, and services as well as incall/outcall, specials, etc. We still monitor and moderate your updates and will edit, remove, and give warnings and infractions for those violations.
I love telling a woman how FINE she is, so, if it were available I’ve definitely let y’all know.
giggles, is there a guideline about “providers should only post in the appropriate city ad forum” ??
if so, then guys could cite it if they chose to RTM a provider who posts in an inappropriate city ad forum.
What if we are between Dallas and Ft. Worth (ie; Grapevine)

Can we post in both AD forums on the same day?
Pmdelites, the issue is, how do you know it’s the wrong forum if she doesn’t outright state where her “service area” is?

I’ve reported ads in the past where the lady has made it clear she isn’t in Tarrant County, and doesn’t intend to travel to guys there. The problem is, most ladies aren’t that explicit, and I’m not so dedicated to the cause that I’m going to PM every provider with a vague ad to find out.

If ladies were required to be specific, it would be easier to identify violations. I can’t speak to the mods ability or willingness to field additional reports.