THIS JUST IN !!!!! Be careful!!! She has a Pimp!!!

Date-I attempted to see her last week 9-15-
Name: Su Yung
Phone: 716-812-9901
URL / Website: https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10814653
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Salvatores(Transit)
Hair Length and Color: long and black weave
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Crazy part is her body is really what goddesses are made of.

Ros- I mean look at her. This is my tour all the way fellas. Soo any way i has to drive far as hell just to get to Transit from where i already was. Once i got there i texted and then she called me. She came had me just meet her on her floor by the elevator. On the way to her room it was 2 guys (1 black 1 spanish) that seemed out of place fr. We get to the room i put the money on the dresser she starts to take it off and I just know i’m bout to add another baddie under my belt😈 Thing 1 and 2 came in and did me dirty! All i got to do was touch dem titties smh. Apparently some of my guys have seen her before and they weren’t touched. Which is why i say be careful if you do decide to see this baddie‼️

Recommendation: No
welcome ta ...the board jimmie water tower

...yer gonna fit ins just ...fine rounds heres

...actually yer half life done gonna prolly be shorter ...thans francium

...thanks fer sharin!
Did you hear of making sure the dead bolt is on???
Did you hear of making sure the dead bolt is on??? Originally Posted by luckyman1
you live and you learn my friend smh. them titties had me moving fast tryna get to that ass😅
overnights ????
I feel like an English major after reading that
Ditto
for a Phd read her ops his other reports
no "Let's make America great again" here (Ron R)
She was tryna charge an "arm" and "Leg" with alot of restrictions but I never saw any good reviews so..i figured she was gonna get desperate soon ouch sorry for ur bad experience buddy
She was tryna charge an "arm" and "Leg" with alot of restrictions but I never saw any good reviews so..i figured she was gonna get desperate soon ouch sorry for ur bad experience buddy Originally Posted by change2chance
the Op, well she knows her fellow whores
She was tryna charge an "arm" and "Leg" with alot of restrictions but I never saw any good reviews so..i figured she was gonna get desperate soon ouch sorry for ur bad experience buddy Originally Posted by change2chance
bruh it’s all good they only got me for some freezer money lol . more than likely that shit went [STAFF edit - GM]
bruh it’s all good they only got me for some freezer money lol . more than likely that shit... Originally Posted by TowerofPowerStroker
FTFY

you may want to read for the new here knuckleheads
What rule was that now...
What rule was that now... Originally Posted by lilylivered
com on man ya know the thing
com on man ya know the thing Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
read it. and i’ve been warned as well