Guess who made it back if you’re my friend or you want to be my friend feel free to comment say hi if you’re on the negative drama keep it to self Thanks hope everybody has a great weekend !!!

I am in good spirits so keep your negativity over there with you Thanks

sincerely Stacey
Ha ha ha
What did I miss?
What did I miss? Originally Posted by Mattkc
not much
Ha ha
Hi would like to see you if you are ever down south
What did I miss? Originally Posted by Mattkc
A run on sentence.
You di ant miss anything cause she isn't down like that I'm sure I am though you guys just don't understand she is really just chillin.
You di ant miss anything cause she isn't down like that I'm sure I am though you guys just don't understand she is really just chillin. Originally Posted by bigkansas1
Apparently it's contagious.
Hi Y’all miss me

The shit talkers move to my phone that was yesterday!!!

I am Chilling in My Stacey World verifying required for entryway lmao IDK
And I'm just chillin talking and texting my phone for my regular bunch and hopin to meet some of my regular gone to galaxy waxin and puttin on the ritz for the rest of the shit talkers here.......OK??
Twas brillig and the slithy toves did whim-wham the gooses bridle and the squizfardle is humits on the warb and took off down the road.
And I'm just chillin talking and texting my phone for my regular bunch and hopin to meet some of my regular gone to galaxy waxin and puttin on the ritz for the rest of the shit talkers here.......OK?? Originally Posted by playa76
Can I get an Amen?
Johnny did you make it down the road where you was going lol

And playa you lost me what you waxin now

Know but someone did text me saying I Was begging for ppl from Eccie to Come and since I ain’t Ever begin for nothing in my life that’s Crazy to Me !!!

Your welcome in Stacey World if ur Ready !!! Must Pass Go Though