Your idea of Incall no-no’s

What are some of your pet peeve about an Incall? I find a messy room with stuff all over the floor and any flat surface a real turnoff. I expect to be welcomed as valued company and important part of the experience.
Dirty &/or funky odors.
Having an incall address at a no-fly location.
12400 Foster, OP comes to mind.
(Ignoring that it's a very safe site, it's still a do not go there location)
/s
Having an incall address at a no-fly location.
12400 Foster, OP comes to mind.
(Ignoring that it's a very safe site, it's still a do not go there location)
/s
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
The Overland Park Municipal Courthouse is a safe place. Have you made a lot of appearances there?

Carp, you earned that comeback.
Let me know if you need to be bailed out JR.
But, I'll have good bbq delivered first.
But, I'll have good bbq delivered first. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
There are many excellent places in Texas that will ship it to you UC!
In the spirit of keeping on topic, which a few have ignored…here are my no’s

No cats,
no dogs,
no perfume,
no incense,
no smoking,
no messy bathroom if I am going to use, no lack of bathing (including private parts, and this goes for clients too…providers don’t like you coming in smelling like you just worked out or a smelly jock strap),
no dirty sheets and towels,
no surprises like unidentified TS,
no hidden “friends” in another room, male or female (had one provider take care of me on a very small pull out sofa couch which she wouldn’t let me pull out while her girlfriend slept off a hangover of some sort
No pot
No drugs
No bad attitude, leave your crabbiness at home
No unexpected visits from Aunt Flo

A Yes - Water available in unopened bottle (not a killer though, but a very nice touch)
There are many excellent places in Texas that will ship it to you UC! Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Ok CK,
Let me know if you have an open account at J&Ms or Roosters and I'll set up a shipment to KC at your expense so the Texan gals that visit KC can compare, and maybe decide to stay in KC.

Back to the thread:
Pitch has valid points above. Neat and clean regardless if Apt, House or Hotel. Avoid numourous hotels that are just to be avoided
No Pimps hiding in the closets waiting to jack you.
No Pimps hiding in the closets waiting to jack you. Originally Posted by super_delfin00
That is included in no hidden "friends" but probably should have added that caveat...
I saw a married provider that did incalls. Not something I want to do again.
Ok CK,
Back to the thread:
Pitch has valid points above. Neat and clean regardless if Apt, House or Hotel. Avoid numourous hotels that are just to be avoided Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
AND NO HIDDEN CAMERA RECORDING THE ENCOUNTER. YOU DON'T NEED THE CURIOUS PIMPS WATCHING THE PLAYBACK.

AND NO HIDDEN CAMERA RECORDING THE ENCOUNTER. YOU DON'T NEED THE CURIOUS PIMPS WATCHING THE PLAYBACK.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Agree and no keeping secret files on every hooker known to mankind!!!

Wait?
What?
Oh..oh we were talking about incalls
Oops

Well as Gilda Radner (aka Emily Litella) would say!
NEVERMIND

https://youtu.be/fZLeaSWY37I

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
What's funny is that it was a private apartment and she came out of the bathroom to find you snooping through the dresser drawer. There were no pimps in the next door apartment, You might want to update your file. The person who lived there at the time was a very close friend.
AND NO HIDDEN CAMERA RECORDING THE ENCOUNTER. YOU DON'T NEED THE CURIOUS PIMPS WATCHING THE PLAYBACK. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
But JR,
I want the hidden camera to record when the hidden gal in the closet comes out, jumps on the other bed, and goes into her cheerleader skit, to encourage us on.