Another CORRUPTed VM thread...Gotta love it!!

Since ALL his threads are all redundant... TRUMP...TRUMP...TRUMP, it makes perfect sense
Now if he posted a thread of the PISSANTS accomplishment...
Vita? What say you Sir?
You should know by now corrupted threads are the result of technical issues with this website. If I had the power to corrupt any threads I wanted........you get the idea.

To address your query.....when was the last time anything positive about anyone was posted on this forum. What is the ratio of positive threads to negative threads. That is something you can research and spend your time on. We will look for your list of the last 19,000 threads.

You always come up with some Biden reference or idea in these posts.
I don't give a shit about Biden.

Trump is in the media and news more than Biden. Can you make him go away ? If so, please do so we can move on from his administration and election loss.

The more interesting question is.......why do corrupted threads interest you enough to make a thread about them ? And why not ask your boy Jacuzzme ? He is the one who corrupted the thread. Hint: click on the name Jacuzzme that is showing the last post. You may be surprised to see another name appear.
You should know by now corrupted threads are the result of technical issues with this website. If I had the power to corrupt any threads I wanted........you get the idea.

To address your query.....when was the last time anything positive about anyone was posted on this forum. What is the ratio of positive threads to negative threads. That is something you can research and spend your time on. We will look for your list of the last 19,000 threads.

Trump is in the media and news more than Biden. Can you make him go away ? If so, please do so we can move on from his administration and election loss.

The more interesting question is.......why do corrupted threads interest you enough to make a thread about them ? And why not ask your boy Jacuzzme ? He is the one who corrupted the thread. Hint: click on the name Jacuzzme that is showing the last post. You may be surprised to see another name appear. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Your quote:
"And why not ask your boy Jacuzzme ? He is the one who corrupted the thread. Hint: click on the name Jacuzzme that is showing the last post. You may be surprised to see another name appear."

Is that another conspiracy theory like the russian collusion which you are trying to resurrect?

Who else has their threads corrupted like yours??

Your quote:
"Trump is in the media and news more than Biden."

The media are POLITICAL operatives of the Democraps...what do you except from them?? Does the russian collusion HOAX come to mine??
The media is doing their best to deflect from the PISSANT...just like you do!! ALL the billions spent and what they got on TRUMP...NANA!! I thought you might be a little smarter than that...that's wishful thinking.

I'm a fortune teller...YOUR NEXT thread will be on...TRUMP...TRUMP...TRUMP. What a FUCKING obsession you have for him. Wake up, the PISSANT is in the white house with his incompetent bunch of clowns and we get just that a fucking shit show circus.
Now get over your man crush on TRUMP.

The one good thing the PISSANT has accomplished is that the midterms are going to be a blood bath for his party!!

The more interesting question is.......why do corrupted threads interest you enough to make a thread about them ? And why not ask your boy Jacuzzme ? He is the one who corrupted the thread. Hint: click on the name Jacuzzme that is showing the last post. You may be surprised to see another name appear. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Wtf? VM watches the LSM news LOL.

I don't watch Fox, btw, since that's the typical zealot's cum back. "O yea, but FOX!" I've never watched Fox or any retarded mainstream idiot news feed.

Why don't you stop checking the home page of MSN 500 times per day to bitch about all the retarded Trump scandals they pull out of their asses to get people like you to click them.

Your gripe should be with the retarded media for having perpetual TDS. I don't watch, view or click that shit.
Why not just ban him. That’ll take care of the wasted bandwidth.
Maybe a Vaccine
Guess you didn't check out Jacuzzme.

It leads to none other than the profile of your boy Strokey McDingDong. That is who is corrupting threads. What is your fortune telling theory about this ?

The Trump squad has really shown up to defend their boy Trump.

Good luck with that.
  • oeb11
  • 09-23-2021, 07:46 AM
I noted another ( of many) corrupted VM thread.

I suspect my anti-virus is blocking those threads for a reason,
I am not missing anything of value in those corrupted threads!
That is because you have a closed mind that is focused on DPST.
Townhall is not exactly a reputable source to educate yourself.
  • oeb11
  • 09-23-2021, 07:58 AM
VM - you are hardly an 'anti-communist - you show daily how you are an indoctrinated Sheeple.

That is because you have a closed mind that is focused on fealty to fiden cabal, and fixated on Trump as POTUS in place.

Xinn is not exactly a reputable source to educate yourself.

Now - why are so many of your posted threads 'Corrupted'???
Not a very good post.

For questions about this website, you need to contact the website management.

Do you think I have the ability and power to corrupt threads ? Many members threads have been corrupted. I have noticed a lot of them get corrupted when Jacuzzme posts on them.....and his name leads to the profile of Strokey McDingDong, a volatile Trump supporter.

I am not the only one who has noticed this.
  • oeb11
  • 09-23-2021, 08:42 AM
No VM - it is of note that all the corrupted threads are your original postings
The question is - 'Why"!!
You employ defensive maneuvers - the usual of DPSTs
Denial,

deflection, ( others' did it)

obstruction, (Trump's fault)

And on and on with the usual DPST Lies~!

Buck fiden
From our cold dead ahnds!
No VM - it is of note that all the corrupted threads are your original postings
The question is - 'Why"!!
You employ defensive maneuvers - the usual of DPSTs
Originally Posted by oeb11

More incorrect statements.
If you are so concerned, you need to contact this website technical group.
All your "why" questions can then be answered.

Or could it be the Trump squad is behind it all ? There is enough evidence to suspect that.
Way more evidence than the lack of evidence of any election fraud.

Noted 11 out of 20 on the first page. Try to add 2 more to keep your average up.
Don't be defensive about making so many threads.
  • oeb11
  • 09-23-2021, 09:57 AM
well - VM - you must be an accountant - to have the ability/interest/motivation to keep track
LOL

What is a Computer ???
an Accountant with a personality!

Do get some professional help for the Trump fixation

such a sad way to waste a life -VM.