Hawaiians Thankful for Global Warming?

Yesterday we recorded measurable snowfall in all 49 States of the continental U.S.

If not for "Global Warming", Hawaii would surely be iced-over with the rest of the country.

Here in New Orleans we are in the "throws" of Mardi Gras - at a time when partial nudity is de riguer. Guess we should all be thankful for climate change; otherwise here in the deep south we might have temps in the teens instead of the 30's!

Just a thought . . .
The priests of global warming want you to know that everything will be fine as long as you change your evil ways and open your wallets. Yes, Global Warming is a religion.
The priests of global warming want you to know that everything will be fine as long as you change your evil ways and open your wallets. Yes, Global Warming is a religion. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Just another environmental tax
First let me say, I am not a scientist and I don't have enough information to know if there is or isn't global warming.

But, from my understanding global warming (if true) causes weather extremes like extreme cold, extreme heat, extreme dry, and extreme wet. IOW, it causes flooding in one area and drought in another instead of spreading the water around. So, all this cold and snow could be from "global warming" and fit within the parameters of the global definition. So, the people that believe and follow global warming could say that without global warming and polution it wouldn't be so frickin cold!
Have human's caused it?
I would just like to say a big "Mahalo" to the global warming gods! If it got to cold in Hawa'ii then we would not have scantly clad or nekid women to be photographed...

I would just like to say a big "Mahalo" to the global warming gods! If it got to cold in Hawa'ii then we would not scantly clad or nekid women to be photographed...

Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
I'd hit it!
I would just like to say a big "Mahalo" to the global warming gods! If it got to cold in Hawa'ii then we would not have scantly clad or nekid women to be photographed...

Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
I question it (and maybe it's just me): The nipples look like they're placed too high on the tits, while the pussy looks like it is too high on the body.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2010, 11:13 AM
I question it (and maybe it's just me): The nipples look like they're placed too high on the tits, while the pussy looks like it is too high on the body. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Really? If I run across her in two weeks I will try and pull her pussy down to where it should be.
Really? If I run across her in two weeks I will try and pull her pussy down to where it should be. Originally Posted by WTF
Why limit yourself to 2 weeks?????
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Why limit yourself to 2 weeks????? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I'm going in two weeks, for only two days.....If I run across her, I promise it won't take me two weeks to fix her pussy. Might tak a while to adjust her nipples though
Good luck!!
Anthropomorphic global warming is a hoax perpetuated by "greedy" scientists vying for another government grant. Governments are only getting involved because of the expected tax revenue that they could generate/steal from an unsuspecting population.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE61C1V420100213
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...mate-alarmists
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2010, 08:17 AM
Anthropomorphic global warming is a hoax perpetuated by "greedy" scientists vying for another government grant. ] Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
Sounds like what some said about WMD's...allota money made on wars. The war on terror, the war on drugs, the war on dumb shit never ends.. .

. . . AND NEVER WILL AS LONG AS YOU WANT MY TAX'S TO PAY FOR YOUR DUMB WARS AND I WANT YOUR TAX'S PAYING FOR MY DUMD WARS ON WTFEVER>