Phone: 228-238-9578
Email Address: Lovelysophia05@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=368733
City: Ocean Springs
State: Mississippi
Address: Just off Highway 90
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Laughter, quirky and interesting conversation, laughter, bad puns, DATY, BBBJ, CG, RCG, K9 and just drinking in that perfect tiny spinner body.
Session Length: 1hr Welt a little over
Fee: 200 + tip (my choice, totally deserved)
Hair Length and Color: Black or VERY dark brown and naturally wavy/curly. Long, to mid-back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Ahhh.....Sophia. The tiny little Latina spinner of your horniest dreams.... Sophia is absolutely adorable. She has that perfect "hot girl next door" thing locked down. Her face is lovely, again, in that GND kind of way rather than in a glamour model way. Big beautiful eyes that twinkle when she laughs (she laughs a lot) and a sexy little smile.

Her body is, there is no way around this, almost perfect. She's the archetypal spinner. Sophia is a TINY little firecracker, no matter how many times I see her, I'm surprised each time she opens the door at just how tiny she really is. Showcase says 5'1" and 100lbs, I'd say that is right on. She actually looks like she would weigh even less, but she's all hard muscle under that soft skin, so 100lbs is probably spot on. Flawless skin, soft to the touch, adorable little a-cup boobs (that she's a little conscious about), a perfectly flat, hard stomach, and the most adorable little ass you can possibly imagine. Even her feet are adorable, and I'm not a "foot guy". She has had children, but you would never know it by looking at her. Nothing sags, there are no stretch marks to be found anywhere. If you are into spinners, she is the perfect example IMHO.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn, Easy. That was the best review I've read in awhile. I was out of breath by the time I got to the end. Made me realize how bad I need to visit this little firecracker.

Congrats on the new meds that work for you! But I gotta ask...how did you walk out of the office with that raging boner?
LOL!! Very carefully that's how!! That dosage was a little too high, it was a little over 4 hours before the damn thing went back to normal. I probably spent at least 2 of those just staring at it and imagining all the new possibilities.....

Thanks for the kind words about the review. I enjoy writing them and Sophia is fantastic.

Damn, Easy. That was the best review I've read in awhile. I was out of breath by the time I got to the end. Made me realize how bad I need to visit this little firecracker.

Congrats on the new meds that work for you! But I gotta ask...how did you walk out of the office with that raging boner? Originally Posted by o2flyhi
Great Review on Sophia. She is a really sweet cute lady. A little to tiny for my taste, but cute as hell.
Anyway, I'm glad the injection worked. I'm afraid of needles, so I would not want my dick pricked (pun intented).
I have to ask, after you came, how long did the hard-on last? I wouldn't mind having a boner that lasts an hour, but 2 or more hours, could be a problem.

I have some ED, but mine is mostly mental. I have no problem with getting hard, except when I am seeing a provider. I over think things, and I worry about something happening. I don't think I ever completely relax. I stopped taking my blood pressure medicine as I know that effects it, but I still have the problem.

thanks for sharing you story.
It took a little over 2 hours, maybe a little more. There are some things you can do to calm it down sooner, taking sudafed (pseudoephedrine) will deflate things pretty quickly.