My messages is telling me that I have 46 stored messages and can only store 50 total.
I don't show as having any messages though, so how do I get rid of those 46 stored messages ?
Guys on here have messaged me and this site isn't letting me reply because of these "stored" messages.
Far right side of message folder inbox and sent folder is a square box next to each stored message. Put a check mark in each box you want deleted. Scroll to btm and open drop down and hit delete
Thanks. I did that and this site is still telling me that I have 46 saved messages.
That process should have deleted those messages Make sure they are not saved anywhere else. You can try to sign out and then sign in again
My inbox shows that I'm allowed 2,500 messages, are you sure you can only have 50?
My message thing tells me that I have 48 messages stored out of a total nm of 50 and its shown on a colored bar graph with red being what's stored and green what's available ( only 2).
In parentheses it says ( empty folder) in blue. I've clicked on that multiple times, but nothing ever changes.
Did you go to your sent folder and do the same thing?

The message tells how many messages are “used” and where they are located