Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

You called Nevergaveitathought a racist in post 334. You are a liar CBJ7!

given your intellectual capacity I anxiously await for you to tell everyone how Nevergaveitathought is associated with Zimmerman or the trial .. Originally Posted by CJ7

LL nailed it when he said "this is not the first time you have shit and slipped in your own shit". And it certainly will not be the last either! Carry on dumbass! LMAO!
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 01:22 PM
LL nailed it when he said "this is not the first time you have shit and slipped in your own shit". And it certainly wouldn't be the last either! Carry on dumbass! LMAO! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
youre certainly entitled to your own opinion even if its LL's .... morons like you are too simplistic to keep up with, and comprehend the thread.

have a nice day .

The End
youre certainly entitled to your own opinion even if its LL's .... morons like you are too simplistic to keep up with, and comprehend the thread.

have a nice day .

The End Originally Posted by CJ7

Yeah, I knew "The End" was near for you again! LMAO!
The prosecution took another beating today. The forensics prove Travon was on top of Zimmerman when the shot was fired, at point blank range.

Also, the prosecution won a "victory" when the judge ruled that Zimmerman's school records can be used. Of course, that opens the door for all of Travon Martin's records to also be entered into testimony, including his propensity for fighting and bragging about "beat downs".

Rush Limbaugh had a good theory on the Prosecutions total bungling of this entire case. They want to loose, because they know the only reason this case ever went to trial was to appease, the poverty pimps, race baiters, and polititians.

We will see.
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 03:37 PM
The prosecution took another beating today. The forensics prove Travon was on top of Zimmerman when the shot was fired, at point blank range.

Also, the prosecution won a "victory" when the judge ruled that Zimmerman's school records can be used. Of course, that opens the door for all of Travon Martin's records to also be entered into testimony, including his propensity for fighting and bragging about "beat downs".

Rush Limbaugh had a good theory on the Prosecutions total bungling of this entire case. They want to loose, because they know the only reason this case ever went to trial was to appease, the poverty pimps, race baiters, and polititians.

We will see. Originally Posted by Jackie S

sure he was, but Zimmerman is on record saying Tavron was speaking to him after he shot him ... forensics indicate Travon was shot through the heart and was killed instantly

IMO that trumps being on top during the scuffle

We will see. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Pretty sure the judge in the same ruling said no to showing Trayvon's gangsta past. Many lawyers are commenting on her bias on this and other issues.
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 03:47 PM
George told police the night of the killing that Trayvon "jumped out from the bushes" and sucker-punched him. However, the next day when he went back to re-enact the event with the police, he told police that Trayvon approached him at a place where there are NO bushes. Below is a screenshot from George's re-enactment where he told police the location where Trayvon attacked him

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/8-reason...#ixzz2Y1OUN0bi
George told police the night of the killing that Trayvon "jumped out from the bushes" and sucker-punched him. Originally Posted by CJ7
Did they record him saying that? Must be in one of the redacted sections of the report.
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Did they record him saying that? Must be in one of the redacted sections of the report. Originally Posted by LexusLover

call Doris and ask her ..

Zimmerman also told Sanford Police investigator Doris Singleton that Martin “jumped” out of the bushes. However, the map of the area doesn’t appear to show any bushes near the spot of the fight.
The state hasn't even proven manslaughter in my opinion. I don't see how Zimmerman gets convicted.
The state hasn't even proven manslaughter in my opinion. I don't see how Zimmerman gets convicted. Originally Posted by JohnnyBax
You only have to see why he is even on trial, to realize why he may get convicted.
You only have to see why he is even on trial, to realize why he may get convicted. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Only way I see him getting convicted is if white guilt trumps reasonable doubt. I don't think that he was an audacious calculating criminal mastermind who set out to murder someone that night. I do think he is an idiot who mishandled a situation he shouldn't even have been in in the first place and he needs to suffer some kind of consequence for it.
Only way I see him getting convicted is if white guilt trumps reasonable doubt. I don't think that he was an audacious calculating criminal mastermind who set out to murder someone that night. I do think he is an idiot who mishandled a situation he shouldn't even have been in in the first place and he needs to suffer some kind of consequence for it. Originally Posted by JohnnyBax
So getting the crap beat out of you, having to go into hiding, financial ruin and facing death threats for the rest of your life isn't suffering some kind of consequence?

What more is there to say for now? It's all been said 100 times over. Just about everyone has either condemned him or praised him already. Those who want to lynch Z without a trial won't think acquittal is an honest verdict. Those who think Z has the right to "stand his ground" but refuse to acknowledge that Martin had the right, well they (you) won't ever think a conviction could be an honest verdict.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You haven't been keeping up as usual.

The "star" witness said that Trayvon could have gone "home" and she encouraged him to do just that but he wanted to confront Zimmerman to get even with this "creepy ass cracker."
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 10:10 PM
You only have to see why he is even on trial, to realize why he may get convicted. Originally Posted by nwarounder

the DA issued a warrant