My Avatar's

As you can tell I change my Avatar a lot, I thought it might be interesting to see if you guys can tell me who the Avatar is. They will be Mobsters from Kansas City or Gangsters from American history.

Does anyone know who is in my avatar now, what happened and where. I will give you a hint. It happened in Kansas City.
I think its Charlie Gargotta, chief enforcer for Charlie Binaggio. Binaggio is dead behind a desk off to the left and out of frame facing the Truman photo. Not much left of his head either, after four shots... The blinds and the portrait of Truman are give aways. It's not a shot (pardon the pun) that you chose a murder at Democratic Headquarters for what used to be the second ward is it?
By the way, its on Truman road.
Yes Bartman you are correct. No it was not an intentional shot, but I do think its funny that the two most corrupt political machines in the nations history, Pendergast in KC and the Daily machine in Chicago are both Democrat. LOL. I will see if I can make it a little harder next time.
New Avitar is up, Hint, the name is one which is familar to those in Kansas City.
Okay for those who might be interested the picture is of Wolf Rimann, you might recognize the name as he was the founder in a wholesale liquor business which has morphed into Rimann Liqours. He was also a gold pro at Hillcrest country club and a jackson county deputy sherrif. But his primary job was to help the mob run the rackets, the slot machines and shakedown business owners using his Sherriff badge. He along with several other members of organized crime along with Binnagio and Laccoca were called before a grand jury and well Wolf said too much this photo was how he was found on 14th st.
that should be golf pro LOL