Medical Tourism

We have had some discussions about medical tourism so I thought I would provide this link to a CNN article about it.

CNN Medical Tourism Story
I have health insurance so have never been interested in the subject. However; I do understand that in the Philippines women can still get silicon in breast implants and that they're almost perfectly natural. I also heard that a lot of people think the US really went overboard when banning silicon. hmmmm????
I have health insurance so have never been interested in the subject. Originally Posted by Omahan
Omahan, I do as well, but could you imagine having a minor surgery in Costa Rica or some other hobby friendly area in which to have some fun recovery time. Before someone says normally you have to refrain from such physical activity, it doesn't take much energy to get a blowjob.

Also, this would be interesting if our insurance companies would pay for out of country procedures. I am assuming they do not or cannot. It would seriously reduce their costs. Hell, if the costs of the surgery was 1/10th the cost, like the example given in the article, the insurance company could cover travel and accommodations and still be money ahead.
I have heard radio ads with some actress recounting a horror story, about getting an infection, etc. etc....so US doctors are already organized to lobby against this. Pros and cons I guess.

Silicone is back, btw...FDA approved for around 4 years now.