V Live Is officially closed....

Now where am I going to go
  • Trey
  • 11-17-2016, 12:19 AM
What happened they kill a bunch of folks in there.
Place was garbage
Google is your best friend! I know what exactly went down and why they are closed.
Place was expensive as fuck anyway. I'm glad to say I've never stepped foot in there.
What happened they kill a bunch of folks in there. Originally Posted by Trey
Lmao
They say unpaid taxes I bet there's more to this story .
  • cr76
  • 11-17-2016, 08:14 AM
They say unpaid taxes I bet there's more to this story . Originally Posted by jstone420
Drakes going to buy and this be his new Houston club??
They say unpaid taxes I bet there's more to this story . Originally Posted by jstone420
Of course it is.... It sounds more like an inside job
Of course but not paying taxes is a crime that sticks.
Why does there need to be more to the story?

In the article the owner states he paid his "fair share of taxes and fees". Fair share is not the same as saying all taxes and fees were paid. Maybe he just had a shit accountant that didn't keep up with reporting. A business like that should have thrown off lots of cash. If you pay your taxes and fees, you keep the prying eyes away.
Believe me there's more to this story.... not paying taxes was the quickest and easiest way to shut it down. I know exactly what happened and who it happened to. James Harden and his entourage was a part of it, too.
Of course it is.... It sounds more like an inside job Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Not an inside job. They just fucked with the wrong person.
You do not let a Houston Icon's son get assaulted and not expect the heat.
But, paying the correct amount of taxes and fees will not get your doors locked and your asset seized.