IN RESPONSE TO MY LAST TWO -VE REVIEWS: THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY, UNTOLD. BE THE JUDGE AFTER READING!

Hello Eccie Houston Community

I read all comments on the negative reviews 2Bars and bcharisma made about their experiences with me. If you watch, they never said even if it's a lil bit of what transpired between us. They only focused on tarnishing my image just because i insisted on what is right.

THE FIRST CASE:

Well, here's what frankly happened between 2Bars and I, regarding his review against me posted on OCTOBER 21, 2016 at the INDEPENDENT PROVIDER REVIEWS-HOUSTON...

First, he didn't take his shower before he came to my in-call and he refused to use my bathroom too. He was stinking awfully cos he's obese (huge like elephant and was more/less breathing with his mouth), didn't freshen up his body nor did he brush his mouth as his taste bud was almost rotten with long-accumulated yellowish dead layers (Yet, he refused to use the sealed unused toothbrush provided) let alone washed his Private part at least and all that left his mouth, the ba
I'm not sure why you wanted this long to give your side of the story. Usually ignoring it and continuing to give good service will work itself out. Though I guess if after two months and two bad reviews on your name with no one defending you.

If that guy was really that bad sometimes soldiering through instead of being steadfast isn't the best option.
Hello Eccie Houston Community

First, he didn't take his shower before he came to my in-call and he refused to use my bathroom too. He was stinking awfully cos he's obese (huge like elephant and was more/less breathing with his mouth), didn't freshen up his body nor did he brush his mouth as his taste bud was almost rotten with long-accumulated yellowish dead layers (Yet, he refused to use the sealed unused toothbrush provided) let alone washed his Private part at least and all that left his mouth, the ba Originally Posted by camillafox
Dam girl that's a totally disgusting story!!! Sounds like a rotting whale carcass. You clearly need to go to the SeekingP school of shower monitoring (she got it down pat)

and given your recent run ins I would suggest you also invest in this book:

@permission2look, well I've been in school studying and writing exams for long. I never turned on hubby phone cos I needed no distractions. But Dont get me wrong, he as a person wasn't bad but he was just dirty and stinking. That's all. And I Dont stand dirty people. I am new to this lifestyle and will soon be saying bye to it forever cos it's not my thing but sometimes conditions make crayfish&Shrimps bend a little. While I was introduced to this, I was told to avoid anything that will cause a negative review and I shouldn't rush anyone even when their time is a little over. I had no prior experience whatsoever... I only took time to study a lot of stuffs and watched a lot of videos to acquire fetish skills and all that. So you see?
@Sistine Chapel, thank you.