IN RESPONSE TO MY 2ND TO THE LAST -VE REVIEWS: THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY, UNTOLD. BE THE JUDGE AFTER READING!

Hello Friends,

Welcome to the part two of my two and only ugly experience with Eccie-member visitors!

So, the other guy, bcharisma, is also a black American as 2Bars. Well...we agreed on 160/hr cos I was doing special. Yet he came with 100 and still wanted a full hr session. He started his own trouble as he entered, and of course i gave him a warm exciting welcome, by querying me about the authenticity of my pictures and complaining that my hair is not the same as in my showcase pictures! Well... i tried to convince him by putting on one of the lingerie i had on the pictures in my showcase and he explaining that I am black woman, and most black women wear hair extensions, wigs and weaves and change the looks because our natural hair is not good/long/ enough to carry it alone without adding a weave/extension. I showed him all evidence that proved that the pictures were me 100% and that i took them by myself through a self-timer option. He pretended he was convinced...

The next he wants to staff edit*****SMIin my nonsmoking room and I refused because the fine is 250$ and I was warned upon checking in and I made deposit and Don't wanna lose my money for a 100 worth visit...The next, his countenance changed. Even though i was supposed to insist on giving him 20mins of my time as that's the value of his 100 as at then, i still gave him 30mins for it and he accepted. He still spent more than the hhr and refused to cum. Then I told him he has to donate for hr cos he'd spent more than 50+mins already and still want to continue until whenever he pops... After sucking him for 30+mins already and riding him for 20+mins. Is it my fault that he's been holding back his cum? He was just out to cheat me so I refused to continue and asked him to either add 60 to make it 1hr or leave after the 55TH minute or wait outside cos i had someone else waiting downstairs already and obviously bcharisma encroached into his time already!
Even 30mins was 120 cos of the special. Yet he donated only 100 and spent 50+mins and still want more time for free after all that endless wicked/mean bangs? HELL NO!... I felt cheated and asked him to leave or go use ATM and return to spend the remaining 10+mins +5mins extra which I offered. But he said ok and left but never returned again. The next he wrote negative stuffs against me on the INDEPENDENT PROVIDER REVIEWS-HOUSTON (on 9/21/2016); just to spite me. Anyways... I won't stop being a nice clean lady. You can never be good enough for everyone... After giving bcharisma 20+mins for free, with all the full body and cardinal points massages, and constant sloppy sucking with all the endless marathon kinda sex? He never appreciated my effort nor sound nice to me at least...neither did he consider the fact that someone else has been waiting and i told him so ...of course he witnessed the guy blowing up my phone with calls and texts, yet he was never considerate

That's why I prefer to see whites and Hispanics. Sorry to say that. Especially the whites. Cos they keep strictly to the agreement and I also keep to mine even more than expected... But some blacks (except for a few) will always want to create one problem or the other instead of playing the game by the rules...

Well,Guys, I'll suggest you focus on the positive reviews and ignore the negatives cos I tried my best to be nice...

In conclusion, Guys, put yourselves in my shoes regarding those two incidents ad tell me if you can stand the two guys, if you were a lady?
one came from work dirty and stinking and refused to freshen up his body in my place while the other one came with half of the agreed donations/allowance and still want it full hr...

Feel free to comment but don't be rude nor harsh in your comments.

Thanks y'all!

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
  • cr76
  • 11-19-2016, 06:25 AM
You mentioned a big No-no

That's why I prefer to see whites and Hispanics. Sorry to say that. Especially the whites. Cos they keep strictly to the agreement and I also keep to mine even more than expected... But some blacks (except for a few) will always want to create one problem or the other instead of playing the game by the rules...
Originally Posted by camillafox
Thank you baby. Us whites show a lot more respect to the ladies than the blacks and browns do.

You're so right about that.

I'm sad all this b.s. happened to you.
Ficken Negers Ich sage es dir
[Fucking Negroes I tell ya]
Camilla your story was an entertaining read thanks for sharing. FACT: You clearly don't know how to run your "business"

but at the same time:

And people wonder why some providers are NBA.
And people wonder why some providers are NBA. Originally Posted by Oralist
ok ok let's not get carried away here. Focus people on the story not the race. She chooses to accept a certain level of clientele based on how she markets herself. He came in with a single C Note and she went through with the session anyway. That's her problem.

I guess the silver lining could be at no time was her life in danger because blacks don't kill providers but [race not to be named] do.
Maybe the white clients are scared of you?
Thanks for letting us know your side of STORY.
Just remember, White men are known for being a rapist, sex offender, serial killer more than black men. So if you're talking about well being and safety in this hobby, providers should be more concerned with the Caucasian race. So to all y'all ignorant fucks that wants to speak negatively of AA clients, you got it twisted.
And to CamillaFox, I never meet you but pulling the race card on your own race despite the shit that is going on in this country, makes you as ignorant as how those clients handled your situation allegedly. Speak your side of the story, leave the crayon in the box.
^ The attitudes toward the races is an interesting dichotomy. Black behavior for some odd reason is always judged as a monolith. We can never be individuals and judged based on each of our different actions, whereas whites do the same shit and they're judged based on individualism. It is interesting to say the least.
it's not that interesting actually.
I read the No reviews and I believe the clients

Get your shit together and stop trying to twist shit around
Post clear photos so clients know what to expect,false advertising only leads to No reviews
Work on your performance
Again, post real clear photos of you

Those reviews are old by way.. so has business gotten slow?are clients asking for face pics before seeing you??

Those are the breaks
then again there's not a lot retards find interesting.