City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.michikospa.com/
Activities: Lfk, sensual massage, bbbj, daty, dato, bbfs
Hair Length and Color: Medium length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Japanese
Physical Description: What hasn’t been said?! She’s young and cute and loves to please. If I were to nit pick I’d say her breasts could be larger and her tummy a tad tighter but she’s smokin’ HOT.
Recommendation: Yes

Just sent u a pm

Just sent u a pm Originally Posted by 2balls75
I think she is horny too. We may have to hook her up for a fee of course lol
She sure takes a lot of cream pies. Wow.
I love how she refers to her boobs as bra. She is butt naked then says " Sorry I have a small bra"
Is she still around?
I received a lot of messages during my ban that I need to see this one, I hope she is still around, can anybody confirm this please?
I received a lot of messages during my ban that I need to see this one, I hope she is still around, can anybody confirm this please? Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
She is, you do need to see Giesha. As I like to say, anyone anywhere, who has ever been nice to somebody owes it to himself to see her.

Why do I say that? Fuck if I know, LOL. Ignore that blather, Giesha is a hot, young piece of Japanese ass. Listen to that.
I received a lot of messages during my ban that I need to see this one, I hope she is still around, can anybody confirm this please? Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Should PM little bitch of Michiko… lol
Bob she’s there call and set an appointment she super popular. Ee we don’t need a comment from you on this post. Just answering Bobs question.
Big Bob needs to see Giesha, she'll do wonders for him, physically. In fact, his name will change to Big Peter
  • btbb
  • 10-13-2023, 12:38 PM
I hope BB didn’t get suckered in by promoters. Would been bad luck with DPD at Michiko.
I hope BB didn’t get suckered in by promoters. Would been bad luck with DPD at Michiko. Originally Posted by AsianP
I'd bet good money you are the rat that called them.
I'd bet good money you are the rat that called them. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Sorry, you lost your good money. Don’t gamble because you suck at it. But I know who did and I will not reveal. Michiko was already on DPD’s radar anyway due to their male employee anyway.
By the way, I’ve been insulted by pimps so much that you calling me a rat doesn’t bother me.

Now if I bet my good money, Michiko will cut their pimps off and now place maybe DPD’s trap.