URL / Website: https://www.spearmintmassage.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 1615 West 6th Street
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Black, Mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The other reviews are correct, she is an absolute knock out. Solid 9/10 face and body, 36Ds, and a smile that could turn men into stone. She could pass as a model no problem.

Also saw Emily (20s), she's cute, but I'm not sure I'd call her pretty. 6.5/10 face, thin, pale skin.
And Ada (30s-40s), more fit than Emily, mom like body and average face 4.5/10.
Recommendation: No
U could receive a serious warning for a negative review on her
I was waiting on a post vacation return review to decide whether to go see her again or stay faithful to my 2 ATF’s.
U could receive a serious warning for a negative review on her Originally Posted by Worthless man
I don't see why. It was an honest review, and I wasn't being malicious.
I think the 'warning' that Worthlessman posted was in jest.

Thank you for an honest review. From *all* reviews, Mandy is the most beautiful AMP girl in Austin along with a hot body and perfect tits. No one has said otherwise. Reminds me of the surprise I had when Consumer Reports gave the Tesla Model-S a perfect (100) score. Most car enthusiasts thought that was unattainable!
Mandy realizes this which gives her the upper hand. Add to it, this place is popular, repeat business with patrons willing to pay $80 DF. I almost gave Ada a "No" on my visit. See my review.
I personally am enjoying the uptick in the caliber of talent everywhere else who offer more menu options.