What does it take to prove a member is overly fixated on another member and should be dealt with per Guideline #17?

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

A member makes 434 posts in the last year

About 72.5% of those posts are in non-hobby related subject matter threads found in the Sand Box or Political forums.

Of the 119 posts in CoEd Forums (a couple in the locker room

108 of them, about 91% are following another member around taking shots at that member or what that member has to say.

It's fairly apparent this is not a member on the board for anything hobby related but that's OK.

I do believe that a case for sanctioning this member under guideline #17 is easily proven.

It's been reported numerous times over the years.

The above numbers are reflective of the last 1 year but the pattern goes back much longer.

The member is GFEJunkie and his beef with me goes back to ASPD days but the fixation began in early 2010 when shortly after the migration to ECCIE he found that his bullshit tactics as a corrupt MOD did not standup to the oversight of the ownership here and after myself and a couple of other members made sure it was seen he was replaced. He has held me responsible and the bitterness is manifested in his following me around thread to thread....

In the case of any female and most male members on the board I believe that MODs would have dealt with this long ago.

I think it's time for some intervention for this member.
A little bit ironic, don'tcha think?
A little bit ironic, don'tcha think? Originally Posted by FoulRon
No.

I have thousands of posts in a variety of errors and engage hundreds of members.

No one person
I can't think of a better example of the pan calling the kettle black. This is the exact tactic that Whispers has used on Clare-she-blows for at least the last week.
I can't think of a better example of the pan calling the kettle black. This is the exact tactic that Whispers has used on Clare-she-blows for at least the last week. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
I think its like in grade school, where the boy picked on the girl because he had a crush on her.

Whispers and Claire, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
I think its like in grade school, where the boy picked on the girl because he had a crush on her.

Whispers and Claire, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Originally Posted by redbeard42

uh.....

No.............

Claire is one of many that get attention based on what they post or the activities they participate in here...... I have no time to stalk any one person here... there are so many that cry out for attention.....