NCNS

So had a NCNS tonight. Was in contact right up to about 30 minutes before the appointed time. What do most guys do when that happens? Hate that I wasted a rare opportunity to hobby. Had everything set up for 2 days. SMH
Post it in the review section as a review with the details.... A MOD will move it to CoEd after which you will get a demonstration of WKs performing for the attention of the lady... a few bashing you for bashing the lady?.... and a fair number of guys that will appreciate you sharing the information
Had that happened way too many times. For example, it's happening now. I'm in car in parking waiting for response from provider. My backup plan, hit up another BP girl. I find it bothersome that providers list they want you to call them only but they never pick up, and end up texting. My backup plan to my backup plan...lol..is to hit up the last minute meetup section here on ECCIE.

So had a NCNS tonight. Was in contact right up to about 30 minutes before the appointed time. What do most guys do when that happens? Hate that I wasted a rare opportunity to hobby. Had everything set up for 2 days. SMH Originally Posted by Wrangler58
Yup happened to me 4 straight times in a week..........must be blacklisted or some shit....sad
Post it in COED.