Encounter: Black HOT Pink @ Luxury

Date: 11/11/2020
Name: Black Pink
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines South of Royal
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: GFE. BBJ, DATY, CFS
Hair Length and Color: She is Korean with colored (brownish) hair that is to her mid back. Beautiful face and body
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Black Pink is about 5'2" and weighs around 110 lbs. Very pretty face and a beautiful body.
Recommendation: Yes
She does take control
Blackpink is lovely!

Originally Posted by BiggD6

Ha!

Pinks nipples have there own area code. Soft and easy is the way to go
Pinks nipples have there own area code. Soft and easy is the way to go Originally Posted by John Dutton
one of the large Candy Producers should market "BlackPink Duds".. a knock-off of milk duds. let the Chinese make them, to avoid Copyright infringement.

make them pink in color, soft and succulent, to match Blackpink's nipples. go to the Theater, and they hand out Blackpink Duds along with hard candies. the guys will reach for the "Blackpink bowl", as their Dates/Wives take the hard candy, LOL
Brilliant! Sweet and soft and smells like a Victoria's Secret.
They are about the size of milk duds. I was thinking the large ball whoppers you can get at the movies.
They are about the size of milk duds. I was thinking the large ball whoppers you can get at the movies. Originally Posted by John Dutton
I love the milk dud size..

But since you mentioned it, Blackpink gave my large balls a whopper of a release!
I missed this but could only think of Burger King.
Great boobs
Great boobs Originally Posted by Hank3fan
not that I'm a Breast Connoisseur (although I do love to consume them), but I think most guys are too concerned with size.. it is SHAPE that really determines "great" when it comes to boobs. view them from the side, observe the slope.

the Ideal breasts have a bit of upward slope, with slightly upturned nipples. that's why nursing babies sometimes manually manipulate, before sucking, they are trying to get the shape just right, before latching on with their mouth.

Blackpink's breasts are extremely nurse-able!