A Repost of a Very Fine Gift!

Been a long time since posting any gifts. This one worth the repost!

Of the 3 releases of “Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs”, original, 20th & 40th Anniversary, I like the 20th Anniversary the most!

Enjoy!

WARNING! Strap yourself in, this is very serious, hard core rock ‘n roll!! Those under the age of 40 should be accompanied by an adult!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2lbat7gev...LNmIbSm0a?dl=0

You are very welcome!
One of the greatest albums every made - I have the 20th anniversary set in both LP and CD. It is hard to believe how incredible the playing is with Clapton and Duane Allman bingeing for days on unmentionables and being able to still record this masterpiece. It has probably the greatest version of "Key to Highway" ever recorded.
Whenever I listen to Key to the Highway the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, my skin itches and my dick gets hard! Been just about 50 years since I was introduced to that album. The feeling has never changed or wavered for however many times I’ve played it!

Whenever I get bit by the “guitar hero” bug I pick up my air guitar and rock out “Key to the Highway”, “Taboo” and others!

One of the greatest albums every made - I have the 20th anniversary set in both LP and CD. It is hard to believe how incredible the playing is with Clapton and Duane Allman bingeing for days on unmentionables and being able to still record this masterpiece. It has probably the greatest version of "Key to Highway" ever recorded. Originally Posted by MuffLuver
Love it