QUESTION // LFK or DFK?

LFK or DFK

Which do you prefer?
I've noticed that some of the young(er) gents prefer LFK, and the more mature guys prefer DFK (which I LOVE)! Are people shying away from GFE these days, or are they just in a hurry to get to other activities?

Just curious...

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
gfe all the way!!! and definitely dfk....i want my back molars sucked outta my skull
However it goes, sometimes it's lfk, some times it's deeper. done both, had fun with both.
  • Toyz
  • 03-27-2012, 11:32 AM
I think its a progressive thing...at its best. Start with LK, progress as the mood elevates...nothing hotter than it feeling like a mutual seduction...

Although I must digress for a second as I remember the 1st time with my UTR-ATF...we had talked for an hour prior to the first kiss & it went straight to devouring each other with no subltety at all...damn, that is a nice memory.

I LOVE TO KISS!!!!! AND Have Been TOLD That I Am STELLAR At It!!!!!!

ANYONE Up For A GREAT Make-Out Session!!!!!!

Of Course Other Things Are To FOLLOW!!!!!!!

The best I've seen it's DFK , anything less and it seems like you would rather not be there ! I love GFE but if not done passionately it again seems that you don't want to be there!
Agreed with Rockerick. But I think there should be some warm up from LFK to DFK - not a fan of facial assault by tongue. It's GFE for me or go home. I don't like working with anyone who doesn't enjoy what they do.
DFK, defiantly..
I love a combo of both... Soft passionate kissing, a little tongue teasing suction and I love to suck a little on the lip... But please easy on the saliva it's not sexy to have drool in your mouth.
I love a combo of both... Soft passionate kissing, a little tongue teasing suction and I love to suck a little on the lip... But please easy on the saliva it's not sexy to have drool in your mouth. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I fullly agree. I have heard comments from women (not about me, of course) that some guys try to stick their tongues as far down their throats as possible. Not a turn on!!

Both LFK and DFK when done "right" are equally satisfying.
I like both too but some girls just do not know how to kiss DFK,, just like some guys do not,, so for me it is very YMMV
Don't worry Ralphey, I'm sure you'll find a guy who's good at DFK. Just Kidding you left yourself open for that one !
Don't worry Ralphey, I'm sure you'll find a guy who's good at DFK. Just Kidding you left yourself open for that one ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
do you know how I know you are gay?

you read between the lines and you like 'Cold Play'

I was trying to be somewhat PC and not have the ladies chime and say guys cant kiss either....
I would go with LFK. Call me old fashioned but I have to actually like the person to DFK. Throw in some alcohol and that changes some

sixx

I LOVE TO KISS!!!!! AND Have Been TOLD That I Am STELLAR At It!!!!!!

ANYONE Up For A GREAT Make-Out Session!!!!!!

Of Course Other Things Are To FOLLOW!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
Stellar doesn't even come close to describing your skills!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff