woman sues police over busted implant

I wonder what the dash camera and recording show? Fucker should have tazed her.
I wonder what the dash camera and recording show? Fucker should have tazed her. Originally Posted by pyramider
I bet the camera shows him beating the hell out of her. Plaintiff civil rights lawyers aren't dumb and would want to see the video before taking the case.

Of course, the tape could of been lost, but that's just as damning since the inference is then that the tape hurts the cop, Or, all of the good stuff could have been out of the range of the camera. Funny how that happens, as the cop cries out on the audio, "Stop resisting, stop resisting!l

Yeah, he should have Tazed her. Easy torture without marks unless he's required to file a use of force report.

I'm not convinced, as you are, that she deserved anything, but maybe she was a mouthy bitch and needed to be taught that you don't sass a cop in Arlington, TX.

But we weren't there and don't know squat, do we? Tain't that the truth?
There are a bunch of mouthy people that seem to have an issue with the police pulling them over. There was a grandma that recently got lit up twice due to her refusing to produce ID and insurance. The back talk on the tape was outstanding. The officer showed remarkable restraint. I would have tazed her a lot earlier than he did.
If you think it's okay for police to assault and maim women who are "mouthy" then there is no hope for you and the republic since the Constitution and the rule of law have no meaning. The Fourth Amendment protects against excessive force except in police state jurisdictions where the rights of women, minors and minorities mean nothing.

It's a shame because the good cops know that they don't need beat on women to be real men, T'ain't that the truth?
Where was the excessive force? Tell you what ... the next a cop pulls you over and requests your ID and you refuse to produce it let us know exactly what happens. You might beat the wrap but you will not beat the ride.
Thats pretty sad all over a Traffic Warrant. Iam thinking for an implant to rupture she would have had to been thrown onto the hood of the car really hard. The fender would have most likely be about hip level which would restrict her chest from making full contact with the hood. So if this incident goes as how it's described. I surmise that officer slung her onto the hood with such great force that as her chest made contact with the hood her feet came off the ground diverting all the force of her body onto the hood of the car causing the impact to be great enough to cause injury to her breast implant. Hmmm, doesn't sound good.
I have a feeling that the woman probably resisted when the officer tried to place her under arrest and she ended up against the car.
Where was the excessive force? Tell you what ... the next a cop pulls you over and requests your ID and you refuse to produce it let us know exactly what happens. You might beat the wrap but you will not beat the ride. Originally Posted by pyramider
Here's the excessive force:

The Pantego officer pulled her over on a headlight violation and arrested her after learning she had a warrant for an unpaid speeding ticket.

"She gets out of the car, (the officer) grabs her, throws her against the car, spreads her legs ... and grabs her arms and forcefully pulls them out and yanks them very hard behind her back," said her attorney, Susan Hutchison."

How do you know she refused to produce ID? It doesn't say that anywhere in the article and if she didn't produce her ID how did he know that she had an unpaid speeding ticket?" Maybe it showed up because of her license plate but the cop then knew who she was.

Again, why this rush to judgment in favor of a cop? A woman is seriously injured after a routine traffic stop and there aren't questions about how it happened? Please, these things don't happen in a vacuum and a department that "stands by" its officers without investigation just perpetuates the abuse. On the other hand, if the tape and other evidence clears the officer, then the department should support him.

And let's not get personal. If I get stopped for a traffic violation I have my credentials out in no time, my hands are visible on the steering wheel and it's all "yes, sir" and "no, sir." I know the rules; both for the citizen and the cop.
What rash to judgement? So you are going to take the side of a plaintiffs lawyer without seeing or hearing what the officer did. Who is making rash judgements now?