Encounter: Amy and Alondra

Date: May 18 2019
Name: Amy Fuentes and Alondra from the agency days
User ID:: -
Phone: after screening
Email Address: amyfuentes015@gmail.com ( preferred )
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P154259
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: I10 And 610
Activities: DFK DATY TUMA TUHA SCISSORING CFS CIM CUM-SWAP LOTS OF GIRL ON GIRL!! No illusion of passion .... these girls were having FUN! The passion was REAL!!
Hair Length and Color: Amy - black and short
Alondra - black and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Alondra 5-7 120? thin. B cups perky nipples beautiful pussy with sexy tat above the fun area.

Amy - 5-3 105 large manmades with nipples that stand at attention perfect ass that she swears is not man made. Velvet skin.

Both pussies are clean, smooth and tasty
Recommendation: Yes
Whew. Smoke um if you got them as we said in the military. Very nice.
Is Alondra available solo and how may we contact her?
For now.... Contact Amy here or P411. She is going to help her get started back. Remember.... Amy prefers email
Can we contact Alondra for a solo ? Man take me back
For now, contact Amy. Amy is going to help Alondra get back in the biz
That is fantastic news

For now, contact Amy. Amy is going to help Alondra get back in the biz Originally Posted by bigbcb
I need more disposable income...well done. Very well done.
  • 3Sum
  • 05-28-2019, 02:22 PM
Oh hell yes! Nice job Mr. B. I have to tell my girlfriend about this one. 4sum coming up soon.
Just curious..... Has anyone booked a double with these two or a solo with Alondra?
Sweet baby jesus.
Just curious..... Has anyone booked a double with these two or a solo with Alondra? Originally Posted by bigbcb
Not yet, hadn’t had much free time to play but after seeing those pics I really need to make time to see Alondra again.
  • 3Sum
  • 07-05-2019, 09:57 AM
Just curious..... Has anyone booked a double with these two or a solo with Alondra? Originally Posted by bigbcb
Howdy Ya! For past two weeks, been trying to set up double with A&A but man, Alondra is flakey. Mr. B, you're a lucky man you can set up double with these girls regularly.

Glad I saw Amy for 3sum last week before she left town.
Alondra solo, yes. Stay tuned.