BDD Question: $300 in the wallet

I have $300 in my wallet and I am at BDD looking at the stages and tipping. I see several girls all looking great, which one should I go for and why?

I can only choose three at most. Minimum of one. No extras, just basic lapdances.

Who gives the best lapdances without going over and into extras?

I have an idea which girls I'm gonna go for, but I need more info on these girls. Please help a confused man here, thanks bros!

The girls:
1. Carmen
2. Presley
3. Paiseley
4. Summer
5. Karma
6. Hazel
7. Barbie
8. Monique
9. Farrah
10. Paris
11. Ember

last but not the least

12. Felony

LOL haha, awesome yeah!
Try all of them and go home with $60.
Or better yet...tip the waitress 60 and she'll take care of you in the future.
Is Felony that Eastern European chick with the great body, excellent big natural tits but her breath is stanky and she sometimes smells of BO?? She’s changed her name a couple of times
  • KFB
  • 06-02-2019, 01:48 PM
As always, clubs are the most YMMV. Just run your game on these girls and see what happens. You have these girls on your list for a reason. Tip and chat with each one on stage and run your game when they stop by your table afterwards. Even if you get intel from here, you still have to get her to do those things for you. Whatever you were going to do after the intel, you could have done before.
Who the fuck calls herself Felony?
Based on your list I assume you’re asking about a random night shift.

I’d remove Farrah from your list. She’s been discussed here before. Long story short, she is smoking hot but a waste of time.

I’d add Miley to your list, slightly thick blonde that usually starts around 9pm. Cool girl and great dances.
Is Felony that Eastern European chick with the great body, excellent big natural tits but her breath is stanky and she sometimes smells of BO?? She’s changed her name a couple of times Originally Posted by big texan
Yes, she is from Eastern Euro. Quite a hot body but you have to locate and push the toggle button at the back of her neck [b*t*h to sl*t] to change her mood.

I don't know about her BO, did not smell any kind of offensive pungent odor, though.

She's nice to me, until she starts talking like a beggar, totally killing my mood. There goes out the window.
Try all of them and go home with $60.
Or better yet...tip the waitress 60 and she'll take care of you in the future. Originally Posted by HappyJoe
It is very rare these girls all work in one night, not even on a Friday.
Based on your list I assume you’re asking about a random night shift.

I’d remove Farrah from your list. She’s been discussed here before. Long story short, she is smoking hot but a waste of time.

I’d add Miley to your list, slightly thick blonde that usually starts around 9pm. Cool girl and great dances. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Haven't gotten any dances from her (Farrah), yet. Looks like she's a top shelf GPS?

Been holding back on Farrah, maybe because she hasn't acclimated to how things work, or how the planets orbit the sun, so to speak.

I'll keep an eye on Miley, definitely watch out for her name when the DJ calls her to the stage.

By the way, there's this girl named Karen who really looks so hot to my eyes. That's before when she gained a few pounds.

Ohhhh, before the edit button goes away....

I'd like to add this sexy girl too, her name is Heavenly. Sounds heavenly, right?
I have seen 8 of the 12. Farrah is beyond bad. Totally disinterested. Not personable at all.
I would choose Presley, Paris and Karma
I have seen 8 of the 12. Farrah is beyond bad. Totally disinterested. Not personable at all.
I would choose Presley, Paris and Karma Originally Posted by txexetoo
Yeah, good choice, especially Karma, I love that girl.

Anyway... In addition to that...

Met Marley and Macy.

Both are pretty attractive.

Got a dance from Marley, though she was too chatty. I'd say her skin is like pretty fresh and very very young. I felt so lucky getting a dance from her because I've never felt a skin so fresh like hers.
I'd say her skin is like pretty fresh and very very young. I felt so lucky getting a dance from her because I've never felt a skin so fresh like hers. Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus
It puts the lotion on the skin...
For $300 you can probably have a much better experience with one of our ECCIE ladies.
All the times I have been to BDD at night, I have never seen Monique go upstairs or behind the stage with anyone.
All the times I have been to BDD at night, I have never seen Monique go upstairs or behind the stage with anyone. Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN

She likes to hang around with the girl in fishnets. Could not remember her name but I got several dances from her too.

Monique is definitely veteran, she sits behind the mini bar just after the entrance. Sometimes I see her with a customer who dresses like a big time dude.