Are There any Free Lunches Left?

I understand the Men's Club has done away with their Mon-Thur free lunch buffett.. does any other club currently have free lunches/buffets? if not, how about $5 lunches like Buck's used to have?
Baby dolls Dallas.
BDD is $3 cover with free lunch buffet M-F.

They do tex mex every Thursday, but that's not exactly the kind of taco I was hoping to eat when I go there.
PTs last I heard. https://www.instagram.com/p/Buof78SF...=1wfthyjfte4hy Originally Posted by sandman77

PT's still has a "free lunch buffet" Mon - Fri. It is free when you buy a soft drink for 6 bucks and pay 10 or 12 bucks door fee.
PT's still has a "free lunch buffet" Mon - Fri. It is free when you buy a soft drink for 6 bucks and pay 10 or 12 bucks door fee. Originally Posted by discerning_guy
Ha! well, we all have different definitions of FREE!

I could, ahem, swallow that if the ladies were plentiful and actually danced NUDE.. I'm hoping somebody will post "they are and they do"!
There is no such thing as a free lunch, especially at a strip club. After you pay the cover and get something to drink to go with your lunch, you could have spent less going out to eat a real restaurant!
There is no such thing as a free lunch, especially at a strip club. After you pay the cover and get something to drink to go with your lunch, you could have spent less going out to eat a real restaurant! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
But that assumes that your primary goal in going to a strip club was to eat lunch. You need to think of the view as a perk that comes with an overpriced lunch, or the lunch as a perk that comes with the view. Either way, you're doing some kind of ROI calculation in your head: "Is it worth it?" That's a value decision up to each individual.
Same principle applies to buy one get one free. It's not free.

There is no such thing as a free lunch, especially at a strip club. After you pay the cover and get something to drink to go with your lunch, you could have spent less going out to eat a real restaurant! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I use $3 lunch as code at work when we want to go to BDD. Buffet and a beer for $10. I've done worse.
I think the Rick's in West Ft Worth has a free lunch buffet on Fridays. Not sure on cover fee.