Lewisville Area amp suggestions?

I have been to Beijing in several occasions and have had good experiences for the most part. However I am looking to try somewhere new. I have seen several reviews of other places in the area. I am having a hard time choosing between them. Would anyone like to recommend a place? I am leaning towards the one by Goody Goody liquor. Any help is appreciated.
  • GregN
  • 07-15-2019, 06:27 PM
been to Beijing twice, got the same girl each time. Next on my list to try is the one behind McD on 121 business, but that area is a bit out of my way.
I have thought about trying that one as well. I have also been to one further down on business 121 next to smoke shop. It’s been over a year since I’ve been there
Been to the one on 121 behind mac D and next to the asian store, been awhile but was totally L0, but have seen reviews by others that gave it a thumbs up and L1
I think I’m going to either have to stick to Beijing or one next to smoke shop.
I've had great sessions with Mimi at Unique on Justin, multiple ladies at Lucky Foot Spa on 121, Linda Foot Spa on Old Orchard was amazing until Bindi left now just good, and multiple good sessions at VIP on Valley Ridge. Stay away from Lemon on 2040, but Sun is good: see Shasha. I hope this helps.
<deleted post>
Mimi is a real slut. Does it all. Give her a try.