thinking of hosting a poker party at the Palace

So, I'm in my new Palace and it's very luxurious indeed. With all of the space I can easily host a poker tournament. But I need help with the details. This is what I have so far: I am the dealer and two of my girlfriends are the servers.

Now, what should the buy in be to reward the winner with a double session with his choice and the second place gets a single session with the other girl to be delivered after the game? I have a two bedroom so the mechanics of that would be easy. The drinks are free and sexy topless women are rubbing titties on your back while you play? Who would be interested?

Probably a five player game since I have access to that type of table although I might be able to find a ten person table.

We want to host this soon, so please chime in!
is there a prize for last place?
now who want's to be last?
I thought that you always saved the best for "last"....
I might be interested, and I have a 10 person table. Just depends on date and time.
hmm definitely interested. I think the "topless women rubbing titties" is prize for all.

Would the buy in from each go towards the session fee? meaning say 5 players, 200 chips buy in is 1000 chips with 2/3 to the winner's house account and the other 1/3 to the runner ups?

Of course since gambling is not sanctioned, the "chips" above are potato chips.

Onceler
...straight to the ace...
well i dont know about a tournament but id love to play strip poker with you anyday
cant read my, cant read my,.. Poker face...
3rd through 5th place should get handies
I'm just saying, with the lovelies bumping their tits on the back of my head, paying attention to the hand I was dealt would be a bit of a challenge. I'd just be wanting to throw my hand in and get to the "gettin'"
Sweetie I am in if it is a 3 person game...
Then I will take 1st or 2nd
Isn't #1 in a two player game called, "next to last"?
I'm in depending on the w/e it's scheduled.
I am in!
buy in? i dont know but im in and im in it to win it!
Very interesting idea. I like the break for 1st and 2nd both getting prizes. If your lovely friends are the "servers," does that make you the dealer?

Something tells me that you could do a lot with this if done right.