Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, chunky, middle aged. Small tits
Recommendation: No
And I read here she was the good looking one?
I've been here twice and saw 3 girls all together. Nancy/Nikki/Mick, Leah, and YoYo

1. YoYo was average looking but would see her often if she was closer. Comparable to Merri from Shangrila

2. Leah, taller, she didn't have small tits though?, lots of makeup but wasn't bad looking at all when I saw her.

3. Nancy/Nikki- older, looks identical to Mick Jagger in the face. I've set it many times but it's 100% true and once you see it you can't unsee it. Amazing fake tits or not she looks like the singer of the Rolling Stones. But... She provides the best service of the 3.

And I read here she was the good looking one? Originally Posted by bambino
I've been here twice and saw 3 girls all together. Nancy/Nikki/Mick, Leah, and YoYo

1. YoYo was average looking but would see her often if she was closer. Comparable to Merri from Shangrila

2. Leah, taller, she didn't have small tits though?, lots of makeup but wasn't bad looking at all when I saw her.

3. Nancy/Nikki- older, looks identical to Mick Jagger in the face. I've set it many times but it's 100% true and once you see it you can't unsee it. Amazing fake tits or not she looks like the singer of the Rolling Stones. But... She provides the best service of the 3. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Thanks. Just trying to decide to make that hike for a standard AMP experience. I will for an enthusiastic rimmer! So, if Nancy has a Rolling Stones tongue to match her Mick Jagger face, I might take a ride. I’ll just do what Biden does and wear two masks. I’ll slide one over my eyes if I have too.
A lot more tease than most amps. You will know right away when you see the short dresses most of them wear.

Thanks. Just trying to decide to make that hike for a standard AMP experience. I will for an enthusiastic rimmer! So, if Nancy has a Rolling Stones tongue to match her Mick Jagger face, I might take a ride. I’ll just do what Biden does and wear two masks. I’ll slide one over my eyes if I have too. Originally Posted by bambino
  • Edit
  • 12-06-2020, 04:50 AM
It’s like 14 year olds who banged their teacher on here who can’t keep quiet about it
You do realize this site is supposed to be for good, honest reviews right?? This isn't the other site where you have to lie and kiss ass to get credit. If someone paid money they have the right to share the experience and intel good or bad on this site.

It’s like 14 year olds who banged their teacher on here who can’t keep quiet about it Originally Posted by Edit
I had very similar experience as the OP with Leah a while back - she would not ease up on massage despite me asking her to. She was intent on removing knots in my neck and left me sore for days to come.
Maybe she tries very hard to be helpful when she feels tightness/knots in the back!!
It’s like 14 year olds who banged their teacher on here who can’t keep quiet about it Originally Posted by Edit
Originally Posted by Déjà vu
Out of your 3 total reviews, 2 of them are on this same place, so what's your point?
  • Edit
  • 12-07-2020, 05:43 AM
Out of your 3 total reviews, 2 of them are on this same place, so what's your point? Originally Posted by Blkpghm
It’s fine. Keep being dumb on here
We will thanks for giving us your approval

It’s fine. Keep being dumb on here Originally Posted by Edit