Obama is doing it again: Iraq/Syria/ISIS

So what do we have up to this date? Obama calling ISIS the JV of terrorists and Assad (depending on what time of year) is either a very bad man or a reasonable man. In any case Obama and his ilk are letting the cat out of the bag again.

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs went on TV Thursday and said that we have to attack ISIS in Syria if we are going to get anywhere. The White House sends out a spokesman to say that the problem is only in Iraq. Syria is a separate problem. Today (Saturday) a junior spokesman for the White House now says that attacks in Syria are a possibility now. This was followed by a civilian Pentagon spokesman who confirmed that they considered attacks in Syria to be necessary for national security. So I guess we're going to start bombing Syria. So why tell the world (and the terrorists) what we are going to do before we do it? Another stupid Obama stunt is going to blow up in his face. ISIS will now start spreading their equipment around to make it harder to kill. Way to go Obama, you dumb SOB.
His Royal Ogayness has his priorities...
So what do we have up to this date? Obama calling ISIS the JV of terrorists and Assad (depending on what time of year) is either a very bad man or a reasonable man. In any case Obama and his ilk are letting the cat out of the bag again.

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs went on TV Thursday and said that we have to attack ISIS in Syria if we are going to get anywhere. The White House sends out a spokesman to say that the problem is only in Iraq. Syria is a separate problem. Today (Saturday) a junior spokesman for the White House now says that attacks in Syria are a possibility now. This was followed by a civilian Pentagon spokesman who confirmed that they considered attacks in Syria to be necessary for national security. So I guess we're going to start bombing Syria. So why tell the world (and the terrorists) what we are going to do before we do it? Another stupid Obama stunt is going to blow up in his face. ISIS will now start spreading their equipment around to make it harder to kill. Way to go Obama, you dumb SOB. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Another barleycorn bull shit OP. Check it out Judy, he has been referring to them as ISIL. Look up the diff.
SPAM
SPAM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SPAM Rider...

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs went on TV Thursday and said that we have to attack ISIS in Syria if we are going to get anywhere. The White House sends out a spokesman to say that the problem is only in Iraq. Syria is a separate problem. Today (Saturday) a junior spokesman for the White House now says that attacks in Syria are a possibility now. This was followed by a civilian Pentagon spokesman who confirmed that they considered attacks in Syria to be necessary for national security. So I guess we're going to start bombing Syria. So why tell the world (and the terrorists) what we are going to do before we do it? Another stupid Obama stunt is going to blow up in his face. ISIS will now start spreading their equipment around to make it harder to kill. Way to go Obama, you dumb SOB. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The problem I have with Obama calling ISIS and Russia JV is that it gives them a reason to hate the USA and attack them. He would be better off ignoring them rather than insulting them.
(Same goes for liberals, I know, but they if you ignore liberals and don't oppose then they will wreck the culture even more.)
The problem I have with Obama calling ISIS and Russia JV is that it gives them a reason to hate the USA and attack them. He would be better off ignoring them rather than insulting them.
(Same goes for liberals, I know, but they if you ignore liberals and don't oppose then they will wreck the culture even more.) Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You dimatards know the JV term came in January there has been a lot transpire since then. Maybe why the term now is ISIL. No I guess you didn't sorry.
You dimatards know the JV term came in January there has been a lot transpire since then. Maybe why the term now is ISIL. No I guess you didn't sorry. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Islamic State of Iraq and Syria" is now ... "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant"

So, "we" don't have to do any bombing in Syria .... because ...

"the Levant (region spanning from southern Turkey to Egypt and including Syria, Lebanon, Israel, the Palestinian territories and Jordan) with the aim of establishing a caliphate — a single, transnational Islamic state based on sharia.
"http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/what-is-islamic-state-iraq-and-syria/

Got it .....

Obama to his aids:

"Those ignorant voters in the U.S. who keep criticizing me for my indecision and chickenshitness (love of golf or just anything but being President) are too dumb to figure out what "Levant" means, so just change the name and drop off "Syria" and everything will be ok." And I can go on vacation again.

So as long as those terrorists only wanted Iraq and Syria for their "country," then were JV .... but now that they want everything from Turkey to Egypt .... wait just one fucking minute. That's way too much real estate for a bunch of head sawing animals who bury women and children alive because they are Christians. We are going to keep an "eye" on them, until at least after the 2014 midterms .... so the Dems won't have to vote on bombing authority or authorization for "boots on the ground" ... errr...

... well more of them!!!!!
Israel is in The Levant proper which means they are claiming Israel as a part of their territory. This makes it better how?
Israel is in The Levant proper which means they are claiming Israel as a part of their territory. This makes it better how? Originally Posted by boardman
Well, for some on here, it would mean less money "pissed off on the Jews"!

FYI: I'm not included in that Nazi-Klan.

Footnote:

Earth to ISIS (ISIL).... Don't piss off the Isrealis.
"Islamic State of Iraq and Syria" is now ... "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant"

So, "we" don't have to do any bombing in Syria .... because ...

"the Levant (region spanning from southern Turkey to Egypt and including Syria, Lebanon, Israel, the Palestinian territories and Jordan) with the aim of establishing a caliphate — a single, transnational Islamic state based on sharia.
"http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/what-is-islamic-state-iraq-and-syria/

Got it .....

Obama to his aids:

"Those ignorant voters in the U.S. who keep criticizing me for my indecision and chickenshitness (love of golf or just anything but being President) are too dumb to figure out what "Levant" means, so just change the name and drop off "Syria" and everything will be ok." And I can go on vacation again.

So as long as those terrorists only wanted Iraq and Syria for their "country," then were JV .... but now that they want everything from Turkey to Egypt .... wait just one fucking minute. That's way too much real estate for a bunch of head sawing animals who bury women and children alive because they are Christians. We are going to keep an "eye" on them, until at least after the 2014 midterms .... so the Dems won't have to vote on bombing authority or authorization for "boots on the ground" ... errr...

... well more of them!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is being that fucking dumb painful?
What's the matter EVA? Forgotten your Shakespeare? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet? Or how about this, a difference that makes no difference is not a difference.
SPAM
Is being that fucking dumb painful? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You tell us
Well, for some on here, it would mean less money "pissed off on the Jews"!

FYI: I'm not included in that Nazi-Klan.

Footnote:

Earth to ISIS (ISIL).... Don't piss off the Isrealis. Originally Posted by LexusLover
True words my friend - we will fuck a motherfucka up!!