California Quake Means Big Damage For Napa Valley Wineries

NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...alley-wineries
5 buck chuck?
That's why rich liberals who own wineries (or buildings in a flood zone) support big government - they want that government to pay for uninsured damage to their private property in an earthquake zone/flood zone (but with great fucking weather in fucking California) from the taxes of poor working motherfuckers.
They could have fully insured with their own money, but that's why they rent politicians - it is cheaper.
If you think conservatives would have fully insured with their own money you are delusional
That's why rich liberals who own wineries (or buildings in a flood zone) support big government - they want that government to pay for uninsured damage to their private property in an earthquake zone/flood zone (but with great fucking weather in fucking California) from the taxes of poor working motherfuckers.
They could have fully insured with their own money, but that's why they rent politicians - it is cheaper. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Wrong.

Earthquake insurance is Outrageously expensive. It's like $30k a year with another $30 deductible.

It's just not affordable for your mom and pop vineyards.
  • WTF
  • 08-25-2014, 12:34 PM
JL's brain has taken a dick punching much like Joe Louis has in boxing...
  • WTF
  • 08-25-2014, 12:37 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...alley-wineries Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lama, I'm headed out to Napa next week. ..you want me to check and see if your favorite winery is ok?
Wrong.

Earthquake insurance is Outrageously expensive. It's like $30k a year with another $30 deductible.

It's just not affordable for your mom and pop vineyards. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Fuck'em if they can't pay for their insurance - liberal or conservative - the government shouldn't bail the motherfuckers out. Who needs to own a vineyard, anyway. I sure as shit don't want to cover their losses.
JL's brain has taken a dick punching much like Joe Louis has in boxing... Originally Posted by WTF
Not hardly - and I don't want to bail out your shitty home building operation, either.
They could have fully insured with their own money, but that's why they rent politicians - it is cheaper. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You don't know jack shit about earthquake insurance .
You don't know jack shit about earthquake insurance . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I know if a motherfucker builds a winery in an earthquake zone and sells the wine for his own personal profit, then he needs to take the loss when an earthquake hits, or pay for the fucking insurance each year before the next one hits, asshole!!

Not a lot of earthquakes in the "mountains" where you live, so what the fuck do you know about it?
IBHomo is the MOUTH that ROARED.

Knows everything, but gets it all WRONG!
I know if a motherfucker builds a winery in an earthquake zone and sells the wine for his own personal profit, then he needs to take the loss when an earthquake hits, or pay for the fucking insurance each year before the next one hits, asshole!!

Not a lot of earthquakes in the "mountains" where you live, so what the fuck do you know about it? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Fuck you, seems a lot more than you do. Fucking hating Jewish prick.
He's NOT Jewish.

Nobody who is Jewish would tout that in his handle.

HES A TOTAL FRAUD. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he's IBIdiot.
Fuck you, seems a lot more than you do. Fucking hating Jewish prick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fucking anti-Semite!!!
Fuck you, faggot!!