Good news! Obamacare now covers sex change surgery

EVA can now get what he's always wanted and have that "addadictomy" surgery and Jewish Lawyer gets to pay for it. That should give EVA a warm fuzzy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5711267.html

EVA walked into a gentlemen's club last year and they demanded proof of sex, getting angry EVA pulled out his dick. They said that needed more than that to prove anything.
Now you can get your own JUNK, JDIdiot. You won't need pictures of other guys' JUNK!
So, Assup is ok with taxpayer supported sex change operations. Fine.
I can now get what I always wanted and have that "addadictome" surgery and Jewish Lawyer gets to pay for it. That should give IB a warm fuzzy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5711267.html

I walked into a gentlemen's club last year and they demanded proof of sex, getting angry I pulled out my dick. They said that needed more than that to prove anything. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
FIFY JUDY You and JL are both closet dick smokers. May be Muzzies also.
So, Assup is ok with taxpayer supported sex change operations. Fine. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Where did I say that, LIAR?
Assup. Do you support or oppose taxpayer funded sex change operations?
Same weak ass response from EVA. That is the best he can do. Change a couple of words. He is not creative enough to come up with something. Hope you get some use out of the dick EVA, it's costing us a lot of money.
Same weak ass response from EVA. That is the best he can do. Change a couple of words. He is not creative enough to come up with something. Hope you get some use out of the dick EVA, it's costing us a lot of money. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Same lame bull shit from Judy. A real puss in boots. Envious of someone with a dick.

someone with a dick.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

so says pencil dick and before you reply the 2nd pic is my answer
so says pencil dick and before you reply the 2nd pic is my answer Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Get you nose out of Judy's pussy no stones. You are jealous of anyone with a dick. You two pussies make a sweet pair.
Same lame bull shit from Judy. A real puss in boots. Envious of someone with a dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Who exactly are you talking about? Gene Simmons?
Who exactly are you talking about? Gene Simmons? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
We can always rely on JDIdiot to whip out the RACE card as well as the JUNK card!
Who exactly are you talking about? Gene Simmons? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Over your head Judy?