Any clubs open and best way to get extras?

Yeah, staying outside of the city is pretty much the only advice that you need. Tennyson, Stilletos, Bodyshop, Passions.

At all of those clubs the strippers proposition you. Originally Posted by keeting
I’ve been to Stilettos twice this year since they’ve reopened. I couldn’t get anywhere as far as extras. A dancer I was talking to on SA said she worked there and said she heard stories about the past but it’s not the same. We didn’t get into specifics.
same with Tennyson. There used to be girls willing to do more but in the age of Onlyfans you won't get much. Beemers in Mckeesport is the same "You can buy my Onlyfans" fuck no. You can suck my dick and earn the money lady!!
Never go to the adult shop in Mckeesport. The two guys working there are creepy as fuck and if you go in a booth they will try and go in. I knew a girl who would hook up with guys there and those 2 always tried to get in. I would never go back.

Beemers was halfway decent years ago but not it's just girls with guts trying to get you to buy their onlyfans. They would rather make an extra $10-$15 a month than $100 for a vip dance. Stripper math.

I saw the Tennyson was undergoing renovations last month and seemed closed for a good while. Didn't see any cars there for a while, even as I passed at like 9.

I find myself running past Beemers, as well as that Adult Shop just up the street, either of those any good or am I likely to get my shit broken into? Originally Posted by PicksBurghLad
Tennyson used to be great for extras over the years but post-COVID that does not seem to be the case. Haven’t been in like 6 months though. Beemers always strikes me as having potential for extras. Obvi gonna have to wade thru some fatties at all of these seedier joints.
have ya seen some of the Onlyfans prices per month??? Bitches be crazy. Couple working gurls on there chatging more than a hh wpuld cost
Also is Beemers lot that unsafe? I know McKeesport is rough but Beemers always felt like it was in a relatively safe location. Feel like Erotica area is way worse.
I was there about 3 weeks ago, it was business as usual without any sign of renovations. What day were they closed? They’re Wed-Sat only. Originally Posted by tyrion
Saw a bunch of guys a few mornings carrying wood and tools into the place. Although the lack of customers can be explained by the fact I’m an idiot and usually only pass by on Sunday. Disregard what I said.
It's a safe area to park. Visible to the main drag obviously but it is what it is. I've never felt unsafe at Beemers but I must admit I am not a regular there either. For the price you can get much better at Koyoto right down the street and usually not deal with the cattyness or bitchy-ness. The girls at Beemers seem to hate each other and it gets old fast. Also, good luck getting served. The bartenders don't give a shit and unless things changed you will be waiting a long time for a drink.

Also is Beemers lot that unsafe? I know McKeesport is rough but Beemers always felt like it was in a relatively safe location. Feel like Erotica area is way worse. Originally Posted by takedacannoli
... We surely had a crackerjack joint over in Wheeling awhile back.
"Hole inside the wall" place.. Maybe two or three dancers workin'
most nights... the pretty-birds (so to speak) would nip a fellow
into the back dressing room for a quick BJ if one needed to
make her flat money for the month.

"My Club" ... 15 years ago or so.

### Salty
went to My Club once 20 years ago. Got proppositioed on the street outside by a crack ho. Was this the place with the cage and carpet on the walls???
Wow...I don't recall the name but I was in that club probably 30 years ago.
Id suggest going to Palace in the Pines. Both bars are fun.
Does the back bar offer more?
I'm not a huge fan of the Royalty Room at the Pines. The closets they call lap dance rooms are tough to move around in and are disgusting.
Is there actually fun to be had in the front bar? I thought that was just bikini dances