Trump cancels Pelosi's jet to Brussels, blames government shutdown

"All her bags were packed,
But she's nowhere to go.
'cause her boss ...
just told her 'NOOOOOOOOO!'
Not leaving, on a jet plane ...
now the witch has to unpack again ..."

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
POTUS Trump cancels her trip while she's on the way to the airport. Has her bags delivered to her office.

Troll level: Trumpian.
POTUS Trump cancels her trip while she's on the way to the airport. Has her bags delivered to her office.

Troll level: Trumpian. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Moron Level: Trumpian

Stupidity Level: Trumpian

Deplorable Level: Trumpian
[QUOTE=themystic;1061194255]
And exactly how do you suppose was the old witch's little 10 day junket out of country going to resolve the government shutdown issue?

Mystic laugh loudly. Witch name Melania. Donald ask for Melania pussy. Melania say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-Pelosi.html

"But Melania Trump, the first lady, kept her plans to fly on a military jet to West Palm Beach, Fla., to go to the family’s Mar-a-Lago compound". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
TM...membership has it's privileges...HAHAHAHAUA!
bb must have wax in ears. cannot hear true from lie

Mr Donald thinks he make big story with big payback. Only big story to handful Deplorable Morons. Rest of people not care. Morons cheer loudly. Cant hear the loud cheers from Donald and Morons. Morons cheers drowned out by strong Nancy. Moron and Donald cheer nooooo. Donald say "give me money for wall" Nancy say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LMAO!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Like I said COMPLETELY...INCOHERENT...you don't disappoint!!
[QUOTE=bb1961;1061194425]
TM...membership has it's privileges...HAHAHAHAUA! Originally Posted by themystic
I know Melania from 411 back in the day. She's been money grubbin whore she got of the boat. Does she look like Cruella Deville to you. She looks like a man
The BITCH doesn't want to go commercial...the BITCH ain't going to rub elbows with what the BITCH considers...the riff raff!!
The BITCH must have forgot...the USAF responded to the Presidents ORDERS...PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT...TM!!
Like I said COMPLETELY...INCOHERENT...you don't disappoint!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Im sorry you don't have the intellectual capabilities to understand it. Everyone else did. I had multiple text liking it.
But Im glad you enjoyed it for whatever reason. I tried to speak the deplorable moronic language but Im just learning it. I've had to listen to a lot of film. Not quite there. They says some hillbilly shit
The BITCH doesn't want to go commercial...the BITCH ain't going to rub elbows with what the BITCH considers...the riff raff!! Originally Posted by bb1961
You don't know your stuff. The Speaker of the House isn't allowed to fly commercial due to her position . She is 3rd in line to the Presidency. You don't know much about politics do you? Your learning so Ill cut you slack. IB made the same mistake. He doesn't know much either. Trump showed his ignorance by saying she was welcome to fly commercial. He is a super Moron. I think since he hasn't had any pussy in two years hes getting senile. I know hes been fucking Kellyanne but that skank would be a negative. He could be fucking Nancy. Politics made strange bedfellows
[QUOTE=themystic;1061194441]

I know Melania from 411 back in the day. She's been money grubbin whore she got of the boat. Does she look like Cruella Deville to you. She looks like a man Originally Posted by bb1961
What privileges do you have as a DNC member!!
You don't know your stuff. The Speaker of the House isn't allowed to fly commercial due to her position . She is 3rd in line to the Presidency. You don't know much about politics do you? Your learning so Ill cut you slack. IB made the same mistake. He doesn't know much either. Trump showed his ignorance by saying she was welcome to fly commercial. He is a super Moron. I think since he hasn't had any pussy in two years hes getting senile. I know hes been fucking Kellyanne but that skank would be a negative. He could be fucking Nancy. Politics made strange bedfellows Originally Posted by themystic
https://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/20/u...20boehner.html
You DON"T know your SHIT....TM!!
TM, who is it that looks like a man...
https://usareally.com/1354-new-shock...obama-s-gender
Obumer and "Michael".https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk...Q..HAHHAHAHAHA
PLEASE SPLAIN' THIS....TM!!!
You don't know your stuff. The Speaker of the House isn't allowed to fly commercial due to her position . Originally Posted by themystic

Ahh wrong!! pussolinni is not allowed to fly cuz Trump told her NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! bahahahaha