Hold Up Wait Just A Minute....Happy This Happy That....WTF

I see happy Thanksgiving, Happy Birthday, Merry Xmas all types of happy shit but I dont hear across the broad spectrum Happy Black History month. It's ok though cuz I'm gonna represent it either way. Now Happy Black History Month....imma get it cracking...

You never fail to DISAPPOINT...
P.S. Ask the MODS to block my comments...I forgot you are a MOD
Not hobby related put this turd in the kitty litter box and point the shit out of him.
Why cant you just say Happy Black History Month.

Says a lot about attitudes ans mentalities against us...and people wonder why we need affirmative action
Why cant you just say Happy Black History Month.

Says a lot about attitudes ans mentalities against us...and people wonder why we need affirmative action Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You said it..."against us" you RACIST.
To you it's "us" and "them"...you are so divisive to pit one race against another...you're pathetic.
You show your true ideology and it is as bad as any white supremacist or KKK member...it cuts BOTH ways.
Affirmative action used to tell others they can't succeed on their own without help from the Gumment.
Your convoluted illogical thought...attitudes and mentalities "against us".
You're beyond help!!
Sad part is you're BLIND to your RACISM!!
Not hobby related put this turd in the kitty litter box and point the shit out of him. Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze
To you it's "us" and "them"...you are so divisive to pit one race against another...you're pathetic.
You show your true ideology and it is as bad as any white supremacist or KKK member...it cuts BOTH ways.
Affirmative action used to tell others they can't succeed on their own without help from the Gumment.
You're beyond help!!
Sad part is you're BLIND to your RACISM!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Let me hit you with this gem on this glorious day in Black History Month.

You're beyond help!!
Sad part is you're BLIND to your RACISM!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Agreed
Good news is we know people who think like this will continue to suffer for hundreds of more years.
And those that don’t will succeed
Agreed
Good news is we know people who think like this will continue to suffer for hundreds of more years.
And those that don’t will succeed Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze

Here's a Black History film classic

Not hobby related put this turd in the kitty litter box and point the shit out of him. Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze
Check this out missy. Btw...You should bring back your old Mandel ;-)

If you put as much energy in being a decent human, you wouldn’t have to cry those crocodile tears, and who knows maybe you would receive the attention and respect you so desperately seek.
You truly do the people you claim to support and claim to be a disservice.
You and a minority of like minded are the reason it takes you so long in the welfare line.
Those are the real Good Times eh!
Here's a Black History film classic

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Tupac was fine as hell!

Check this out missy. Btw...You should bring back your old Mandel ;-)

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sunkissed love matters..

Thanks for taking us way back, back into time..
If you put as much energy in being a decent human, you wouldn’t have to cry those crocodile tears, and who knows maybe you would receive the attention and respect you so desperately seek.
You truly do the people you claim to support and claim to be a disservice.
You and a minority of like minded are the reason it takes you so long in the welfare line.
Those are the real Good Times eh! Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze
Here's a other Fantastic moment in Black History Comedy...funny eh?