Major bust in progress behind Zone d’Erotica/Odyssey video!

Happening now 4:15: DPD, Dallas Sheriff, Dallas Constable, DPS units including 2 DPD armoured vehicles. Total around 20 units. Unmarked maroon DPS Ram pickups. Grissom is blocked from Forest Ln. south to Tarna St. Odyssey video building takedown. Impressive show of LE, to say the least.
Update 4:45 large vehicle transport rig on site, presumably to tow off seized vehicles. Several girls seen departing area, some in pairs, most looking visibly worried /confused - all dressed up, but no place to go.

The police activity isn’t focused on Zone d’Erotica, but it is having a chilling effect on the local street action. Bystanders are stopping and taking pictures. I shot a few.
Fuuuck... it was bound to happen...
I saw all the activity from 635, but didn't know what it was for. So why did they bust Oddysey? It's just a bunch of gay dudes sucking each other off. At that time of day I'd imagine it's all in-the-closet married professional guys who just got off of work. I can just imagine those phone calls now, "Hey sweetie, I need you to come bail me out of jail. I got busted for sucking dick after work."
  • BLM69
  • 11-15-2017, 05:30 PM
Damm cocksuckers, I can pass by and see if I can help those women with nowhere to go.
any more updates or information?

we're getting like Houston.. talk about a place for a short while, then here comes the FUZZ!
I was just leaving Zone when it started going down around 2:15.
Seemed to me like there was a fugitive, most likely armed, that they confirmed was in Odyssey.

Started with 2 plain clothes guys in an undercover gray Malibu.
They were wearing vests and strapped to the nines, started running around as if they were looking for someone.
One they confirmed the subject was still in Odyssey they backup came in full force and surrounded the whole building.

I did several laps around the area and got a lot of good pics over the course of the next few hours before the blocked off the surrounding streets.
nice update Tigger!

sounds like you watch a lot of Cop TV (confirmed the Subject), LOL.. post some pics when you get time.
Can I post those pics in thread or should I link to them instead?
Can I post those pics in thread or should I link to them instead? Originally Posted by Tigger!
A link is better
Yeah, link or you might get them take off by the mods.
Waiting on the link - Thanks
isn't odyssey whereas the guys hang out to suck cock?
Good info. Glad I never stopped by in the past.
Can't find anything about this in the local news yet, strange.