Famous quotes from LBJ

Resolved Question

Show me another »
Whats your opinion of these LBJ quotes in regards to Blacks and Civil Rights ?

"I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years." -- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One Ronald Kessler's "Inside The White House"

"These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.” -- LBJ

coming from the President that was helping the black people

and he was a demacrat

then he bailed on the US soldiers
And don't forget, what he "gave" them has resulted in record unemployment, 70 percent of births out of wedlock, record numbers of blacks killing blacks, institutional living in "projects", a culture where men degrade women, and 4th and 5th generations of kids having kids and expecting their "check".

I can see why other non white groups are clamoring to get onto the Democrat Bandwagon. Look what it has done for the Black Community.
and the prisons are full of black men, the streets are covered with the bodies of young black males and now the females are trying to catch up.

Thank you progressive, racist democrats.