No Action in Albuquerque :(

I was in Albuquerque for the day4/28/14. I looked up some provider ads and called some numbers
All I got was busy signals and message boxes I wound up going to strip clubs and that seen was dead too
Your not the only one. Tried going 2 weeks ago on a Thursday. Not a one was available. I was there afternoon and evening. Your not the only one that stuck out.
Hope we both have better luck next time
  • Old-T
  • 04-29-2014, 06:45 AM
Don't know what it is about the water out there. The last several trips have been filled with ladies who never write back, or write back 2 weeks later after I've left. I did meet Cherry from AZ a while back and she was nice. Since then--no success.
I have had some thoroughly unpleasant experiences lately in the hobby. Have been treated with willful disregard and outright contempt. Naturally, I do not think I was deserving of that.

There have been some good experiences, too, don't want to forget that. But definitely more of the other kind, lately. It's very unsettling to realize how wrong I was in my assessment of some people. If I was that wrong about them, I might also misread the next.

I've been thinking about having all my water imported from TX. Do you think that will help, Old-T?
Lol. Joyote, if you're thinking about importing water, I'd strongly recommend importing that pure Rocky Mountain water from our Northern neighbor rather than getting it from our dusty neighbor to the East...no offense intended. :-)
Well, Old-T thinks its something in the water. That's why I thought: I'll have some of what they're having over there in TX.

I don't think it's gonna work, though, with everyone else here still drinking NM water.
I have to agree really miss my Texas visits.
I have to agree really miss my Texas visits. Originally Posted by turtle138
Really agree with the sentiments expressed above. Had some fun. One fantastic lady stopped providing. Another became unreliable, another was passing through and the last one I considered developed an attitude. I know there are more to choose from but just not feeling it. How about the visitors???? Wanting $$$$ for an hour? That's a lot to dish out not knowing what you're getting. See some nice looking ladies up north. However, I have a trip to Dallas coming up. Lots of options, better choice of donations, and they seem to have some great attitudes. Oh, and what about the looks???? WOW. I'm just thinking I'll wait until then. Sad but true.
someoene will eventually step in and capitalize. It seems like Albuquerque is ripe for a few good, reliable providers to step in and clean up.
  • tjay
  • 05-07-2014, 10:09 PM
I am in clovis/portales......i can't even go to a strip club and at least see that smh
I just read this post and very upset that you guys have been treated so unfairly. To me if your not going to reply back or have your phone number out there,and have vm full or never answer what the hell are you doing on here?
I'm a traveling provider, 1st ever visit to ABQ,and I plan to make a statement!! The only way you aren't going to hear from me is because I'm driving to get here or driving home,but as soon as I get to where I'm going I get on and answer even if I'm not available.
Gents, Y'all are just messing with the wrong ladies!! Or ladies who don't enjoy this and just doing it for the money. To me that's just the BONUS!!
Maybe you guys just need a piece of KLN to see how it's really done!!

Kisses!
Oh and I'm A TX Girl!! Born and raised in West Tx so you know I know what I'm doing!! Lol lol
I mean y'all said it TX girls know just what to do!!
I just read this post and very upset that you guys have been treated so unfairly. To me if your not going to reply back or have your phone number out there,and have vm full or never answer what the hell are you doing on here?
I'm a traveling provider, 1st ever visit to ABQ,and I plan to make a statement!! The only way you aren't going to hear from me is because I'm driving to get here or driving home,but as soon as I get to where I'm going I get on and answer even if I'm not available.
Gents, Y'all are just messing with the wrong ladies!! Or ladies who don't enjoy this and just doing it for the money. To me that's just the BONUS!!
Maybe you guys just need a piece of KLN to see how it's really done!!

Kisses! Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
awesome answer & ditto!
With Nikki I'll take one for the team and see her. (Hopefully two or three.) Will report back.