Which provider in NM is the fittest?

Im not sure if this is the right category. But, I am curious who fits this mold. Years of hobbying and I have yet to come across what really does it for me. So I turn to you guys. I am not talking about skinny or someone who just has good genes. I am talking about a woman that really takes care of herself, works out on a regular basis and it shows. Flat stomach(no mommy tummy), round firm ass from doing squats, defined arms and abs. Any recommendations? Remember Destiny? Someone like that; that's in NM. Anyone? Bueler? Bueler?
  • kal70
  • 05-13-2014, 02:51 PM
Chloe Chaos and Maya. Both expensive.
I am talking about a woman that really takes care of herself, works out on a regular basis and it shows. Flat stomach(no mommy tummy), round firm ass from doing squats, defined arms and abs. Any recommendations? Remember Destiny? Someone like that; that's in NM. Anyone? Bueler? Bueler? Originally Posted by manscaped
Agreed both Chole and Maya fall into this category. Unfortunately, at least in my book, there is a tipping point where the expense out weighs the experience.
Aaahh Destiny. That is a nice memory. Too bad she moved onto greener pastures.
Maya? I haven't stumbled across her photos. Chloe is hot, but not worth the price tag. Especially after seeing the Diesel video.
  • kal70
  • 05-14-2014, 09:22 AM
She has an ad on TER at the moment.
Absolutely Maya! Seeing her tomorrow....can't wait. I've seen Choe about 1-2 years ago when she was in the $$$ range, and for the price was good, but would not do it for what she is asking now. Maya is pretty expensive, but worth seeing her at least 1-2 times a month.
Where did you get info on Maya?
Where did you get info on Maya? Originally Posted by turtle138
https://www.preferred411.com/P142073
Thanks for the info. Wow bet its a fun hour?