To each his own, but.....

Why are so many providers against AA? Makes it harder for us to get good activity from providers.
Her body.
Her choice.

Besides, why would you want to see someone who doesn't want to see you?

Focus on the ladies who do!
Agreed Kaylee! It's an issue of preference and the provider controls the 'goods'.

Her body.
Her choice.

Besides, why would you want to see someone who doesn't want to see you?

Focus on the ladies who do! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Why are so many providers against AA? Originally Posted by ayoeh
I don't know.. I always thought Alcoholics Anonymous was a reputable organization..
There are plenty of threads about this, but it seems to be a few reasons everyone agrees on.

1. Pimped (by a black guy ironically).
2. Racist
3. Preference
4. Preconceived notions that all blacks are the durag wearing thugs and are somehow violent.

Whatever the case it doesn't matter. There are plenty of fish in the Dallas sea, you're not missing absolutely anything by not seeing the nba providers. Live life and love it bro, be beyond the negativity.

PS

Just look at the old threads, you may sound a bit whiney by starting a new one. Quite frankly, members here including myself feel that this issue has been beaten into the ground and below. There won't be any new revelations by revisiting it.
Read the super thread in the he national forum. You will find all you can stomach therr
There are plenty of threads about this, but it seems to be a few reasons everyone agrees on.

1. Pimped (by a black guy ironically).
2. Racist
3. Preference
4. Preconceived notions that all blacks are the durag wearing thugs and are somehow violent.

Whatever the case it doesn't matter. There are plenty of fish in the Dallas sea, you're not missing absolutely anything by not seeing the nba providers. Live life and love it bro, be beyond the negativity.

PS

Just look at the old threads, you may sound a bit whiney by starting a new one. Quite frankly, members here including myself feel that this issue has been beaten into the ground and below. There won't be any new revelations by revisiting it. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
+1 you couldn't have said it better, should be a sticky
I don't know.. I always thought Alcoholics Anonymous was a reputable organization.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Dude, you crack me up!!! Lol!
One more whack of the dead horse is overdue ...
Darkey Kong is a Black Guy? I had no idea. I really don't understand the NBA policy. From what I can tell from the board most of the guys on here are pretty cool, upwardly mobile guys. There are a few buttheads and a few racists (Licker License). If I was a provider I would have an NBA policy. No Buttheads Allowed. I would also have an NCTA policy. No Chung Tran Allowed. The guy is depraved.
Oh my goodness I looked at that thread in the general area because of all the comments here saying that the discussion is all there.

If I were a dog I'd be nearly deaf from all the dog whistles in that thread.
Darkey Kong is a Black Guy? I had no idea. I really don't understand the NBA policy. From what I can tell from the board most of the guys on here are pretty cool, upwardly mobile guys. There are a few buttheads and a few racists (Licker License). If I was a provider I would have an NBA policy. No Buttheads Allowed. I would also have an NCTA policy. No Chung Tran Allowed. The guy is depraved. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Sigh, do we have to go over this again? I am not black. I am a living manifestation of Chung Trans subconscious who happens to be black. Since I am actually the alter ego of Ching Tran, technically that makes me of Asian descent. Got it? Thanks!
Originally Posted by corona
+1

There are many threads on the topic of providers having an NBA policy and there is nothing anyone can do about it and opening up another thread of this nature is not going to change their minds, it is what it is. Move on and give it a rest.
I would also have an NCTA policy. No Chung Tran Allowed. The guy is depraved. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
not only depraved, but a poopy head!

Sigh, do we have to go over this again? I am not black. I am a living manifestation of Chung Trans subconscious who happens to be black. Since I am actually the alter ego of Ching Tran, technically that makes me of Asian descent. Got it? Thanks! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
this is problematic, because DarkeyKong and myself are, in fact, one being.. he is my alter ego, and together we are Blanasian.. I would post a picture, but be happy I don't.. it aint pretty..