Zika virus spotted in Dallas, can spread through human contact like kissing and more

Seems like I only have bad news lately.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Zik...367395911.html

A few residents of some Latin American countries have come back to the US and tested positive for this new and crazy virus and they have spread it to others via sexual contact.

FYI Zika virus causes babies to be born with deformity, thought only to spread through mosquito's now itcan spread through romantic contact as tame as kissing.

Are there symptoms?

Experts think most people infected with Zika virus don't get sick. And those that do usually develop mild symptoms — fever, rash, joint pain, and red eyes — which usually last no more than a week. There is no specific medicine and there hasn't been a vaccine developed for it, which is the case for some other tropical illnesses that cause periodic outbreaks.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-...366497471.html

So if you're hobbying in Dallas, San Antonio or Houston ummmm... be aware of who you hobby with.
In my opinion the virus does not cause any harm to the average person unless they are trying to become pregnant. I think the media is overreacting and trying to sell the story as a potential pandemic of unknown consequences. I would not buy it until more scientific research has been done.
Reportedly, most infected people have no symptoms . Only danger is to unborn fetuses.
I'm only concerned as i'm at an age where I can quit this game and settle down. I don't want to potentially have deformed kids. So, personally I will have to take a hard look at any Latina providers I consider seeing, right now.
Seems like a problem only for those that might want to have kids... otherwise it's a minor flu-like thing for a few days.. no cause to even give it a thought.. Jungle form of birth control...
article doesn't say anything about kissing. also it seems to suggest sexual transmission is generally male -> female. not the other way around.
Think the couple who got it sexually in Dallas...she traveled and he didn't, meaning she gave it to him. Correct me if I am wrong