Leg Thread

I know we have boob and ass threads quite often. How about a leg thread? Guys, whose legs do you love? Ladies, lets see some legs. Personally I hope Eryn or Bianca post some legs shots. They have awesome legs.
I know we have boob and ass threads quite often. How about a leg thread? Guys, whose legs do you love? Ladies, lets see some legs. Personally I hope Eryn or Bianca post some legs shots. They have awesome legs. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
Since I seldom see new girls and Eryn was one of them. I vote for her!!

and Mimi/Layla has a tight body too!

for me I would rather have a nice ass/legs before boobs!! I do not like butt implants!! but I love boob implants!! go figure...
Can I put in a request to see the rest of these legs?

flipflops.jpg
A womans legs are a stairway to heaven
But when your down on a muffin and you can still hear the radio, youre obviously doing something wrong.
BAM!
2 song references
Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
I have a love/hate feeling about your picture. I hate that You are making it damn near impossible for me to be faithful that picture is going to be stuck in my head and torture me!! However Its a lovely thought to be tortured by.

(I knew shouldn't have looked back on this site!!)
I know it's not a contest but Jessica (aka Nikki_Sweets) always wins any of these threads IMO.

Miss Eccie 2016
Aww thank you hun
Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
DAMN
legs...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 032 modified - Copy - Copy.jpg (101.5 KB, 340 views) File Type: jpg 1002122modified_1.jpg (91.8 KB, 339 views)
  • anita
  • 02-03-2016, 11:46 PM
Legs
Brittanystar. Nice legs.
Nikki does have a nice pair. Thanks for participating everyone. Lets keep it rolling.