WEST OR NORTH???

Can someone please pm the best areas to play out here in little rock... I prefer exterior hotels so I can watch who's pulling up.... THANKS A BUNCH!!!
I work both areas, but West Little Rock would probably be your best bet. It's a nice area with good restaurants and shopping, all close by.
Thanks doll. Can you please pm me what hotels you would recommend. ...
The only hotels in or around WLR with outside rooms are 2-star type places. Cheap, but you can see who's coming. Just ignore the degenerates standing outside your room listening to rap and asking for a dollar
Lol Danielle... by the time I'm done with it it definitely won't look or feel cheap. I have this whole set up thing that I do with all my rooms whether it's a 4 star or a 2 star... Oh the many pleasantries I pack along with me while traveling... Walk in and looks, smells, and feel so damn good...
West is hot right now I would go North
each outdoor out here is hot with LE.
Now if you don't care stay there.
Thanks babe for your advice...
Lol Danielle... by the time I'm done with it it definitely won't look or feel cheap. I have this whole set up thing that I do with all my rooms whether it's a 4 star or a 2 star... Oh the many pleasantries I pack along with me while traveling... Walk in and looks, smells, and feel so damn good... Originally Posted by Crystal Lovee
Yes ma'am!