What would you like to do/try?

What is the one thing you would like to do, or try, hobby wise?

I have never taken a pic or video while seeing a provider but I am thinking that it would be hot.

What about you?

Sails
the video thing is really fun i tried it before
Still looking for the right MFF grouping to join me (ie a MFFM) for some wild, nasty and naughty fun, including light bondage, strapon play and ... again, I am here for several reasons but none moreso than pushing my boundaries and experiencing new things ... including some forced bi play, with the ladies pushing the play.
hmmm.....perhaps getting wildly fucked by a gang of 18 year old girls. i.e., gang banged by youngins!
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-06-2011, 10:22 PM
the video thing is really fun i tried it before Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Before? I am sure it is still floating around here somewhere... and what about that new one you made for your ad???

Jules babe - I love your Video(s) and your B( o )( o )BIES

And Sails...I allow pics to be taken but No Video

I have still yet to try a Gang Bang of Puerto Ricans or Sex in a Glass Elevator
Jules babe - I love your Video(s) and your B( o )( o )BIES

And Sails...I allow pics to be taken but No Video

I have still yet to try a Gang Bang of Puerto Ricans or Sex in a Glass Elevator Originally Posted by berkleigh

so does that mean you've had sex in a regular elevator?

I'm too paranoid of security cameras - although, I have at least given them SOMETHING to watch that could get a guy pretty wound up. LOL

hookem - I like your wishes.

Not applying for the job - as A. I don't have a M to go with the FF...and B. I don't think I'm your type - so that wouldn't work so much, now would it. LOL (not hating - WALDT)

I am curious though - when you say forced bi play - are you saying one of the girls is submissive and the other dominant/aggressive? (towards each other?)
No...but I have come close...

I've done "grabbing of his balls and cock" to tease and run down the hallway to the room....

but, sadly, not the elevator yet...

I'm BAD...real bad...lol...so I am always down for turning heads...hearing *gasps* ... and breaking rules!

If they see me and whomever on the security camera, they will be getting a good show...if we are kicked out ... OH WELL

so does that mean you've had sex in a regular elevator?

I'm too paranoid of security cameras - although, I have at least given them SOMETHING to watch that could get a guy pretty wound up. LOL

hookem - I like your wishes.

Not applying for the job - as A. I don't have a M to go with the FF...and B. I don't think I'm your type - so that wouldn't work so much, now would it. LOL (not hating - WALDT)

I am curious though - when you say forced bi play - are you saying one of the girls is submissive and the other dominant/aggressive? (towards each other?) Originally Posted by tntangie
Just in case you ladies would like extended elevator time, I have keys for most commercial elevators. Simple to put it in test mode and play away. People waiting for the elevator may be pissed when you are finished and exit in front of them. Careful not to stay too long or the fire department will be called and I might lose my keys!

Back on subject, I would like to see how many different providers I could see in a days time.
I have seen Jules' vid........HOTTT

I would love to try pics/vid of myself and a lady.

Back on subject, I would like to see how many different providers I could see in a days time. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
Since I happen to work late to super late pretty often - I've been the 3rd provider in a day.

It's probably not as kick ass as you think it might be.
The first little bit is fun - but there is the "poop out" factor.

There comes a point when exhaustion just takes over, whether you want it to or not.
mfm =0!
The first little bit is fun - but there is the "poop out" factor. Originally Posted by tntangie
That is usually a generous extra charge.
Still looking for the right MFF grouping to join me (ie a MFFM) for some wild, nasty and naughty fun, including light bondage, strapon play and ... again, I am here for several reasons but none moreso than pushing my boundaries and experiencing new things ... including some forced bi play, with the ladies pushing the play. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
me and Tabitha LOVE
Photo sessions with ladies who get into posing is hot in every way. After a couple of hours of moving lights around and hopping around for angles I always need a shower even if no BCD is involved! My next adventure is to use actual "hot lights" (theater spots) instead of strobes , so I may have to wear a body stocking to soak up the sweat! So my advice is fun first, then photos! I still need to book a session with Chelsea though to "flesh out" the memories!

A great session is a great memory, but having a stash of hot shots to look at from time to time brings the memories to life. Just be careful where you keep your stash. I use pimpandhost which allows storage of full resolution jpegs.

This might give you some ideas on posing / lighting etc. the password is "Public".
http://pimpandhost.com/album/742835-Public.html

Regards,

What is the one thing you would like to do, or try, hobby wise?

I have never taken a pic or video while seeing a provider but I am thinking that it would be hot.

What about you?

Sails Originally Posted by SailsOfCharon