The Ministry of Truth now exists...

Democrats keep reading 1984 as a how to manual.

Biden administration creates 'Disinformation Governance Board' under DHS to fight 'misinformation'

Yes, your tax dollars will now be used to decide what you are allowed to say. Can't wait until Republicans get to run it!!!

You didn't think Democrats would allow Musk to just buy Twatter and let people say what they pleased did you?
This is the very definition of Orwellian.
Misinformation- Any opinion that does not follow Democrat orthodoxy.
Guess they are just going to blow right by Section 230 and go into some 1984-like "policing". Yikes.
The Department of Homeland Security is setting up a new board designed to counter misinformation related to homeland security, with a focus specifically on Russia and ILLEGAL migration.

ftfy Joey
I can't believe how easy some people fell for it. I created that site.

America! New! America News.

• WTF
  • 04-27-2022, 04:49 PM
If they ever create a Ministry of Truth , you Trumpets will be the first to die....I mean lie.

You are the biggest bunch of liars I've every heard. It is like a competition with you numbnuts.
If they ever create a Ministry of Truth , you Trumpets will be the first to die....I mean lie.

You are the biggest bunch of liars I've EVERY heard. It is like a competition with you numbnuts. Originally Posted by WTF
After this post you call others numbnuts?

Professor Poofter strikes again!!!!!

You are the biggest bunch of liars I've every heard. It is like a competition with you numbnuts. Originally Posted by WTF
... Here's a TRUTH for ya... TRUMP is the odds-on FAVOURITE
to WIN in 2024. ...

### Salty
... Here's a TRUTH for ya... TRUMP is the odds-on FAVOURITE
to WIN in 2024. ...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Put your money down now, Salty! You may win enough to get back to West Virginny.
More homophobia from … the Yinzer closet.
More homophobia from … the Yinzer closet. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

are yous cumming outta the closet?

bahahahahaaa
Elon buys Twitter to bring the alt-right wing out in the open where the DHS can grab them.
Trump was a Judas goat for Jan 6.
Elon buys Twitter to bring the alt-right wing out in the open where the DHS can grab them.
Trump was a Judas goat for Jan 6. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
While that’s obviously horseshit, it’s frightening that you, or anyone else, would consider it a good thing. You see, in the USA we don’t imprison people for having different opinions. Well, at least in the past we didn’t. Hopefully we’ll get back to having constitutional rights one day.