Session to Review Ratios

Gentlemen,
Do you post a review for every session you have? I was looking at the ones I've posted here on Eccie and realized that I've been selectively posting reviews (sorry guys!) and was curious if that's common practice among Hobbyists.
I only post a review if it is a first time visit or a girl I have not seen for awhile. And even then, I usually ask her if she has a preference. If I am seeing someone on a regular basis and there is nothing new to report, what's the point?
I'm like 1 for 30 or so. I just don't like writing reviews.
I have had several bad results from reviews and have really taken on the approach of I review new ladies I see or only if its someone I haven't seen in a long time. And I don't see any new ladies often. Too many ladies have access to the BCD section and if you say something that they don't like it comes right back at ya. I hate to say it but reviews are great for reasearch but I just don't tend to write them as much anymore.
Every one, mainly because if a woman doesn't deserve your business, you need to know, and, if she does, you might need to be reminded.
  • Omega
  • 11-13-2012, 02:14 PM
I'm with daty. I specifically ask the provider if they want me to post a review. Surprising, there are several that prefer not to have reviews posted.

Now if the session went horribly wrong, then I would post the review for the sake of the guys on the board. However, if it went great but she prefers not to have a review, I respect her wishes.
Only if asked. I haven't had a bad experience to warn anyone about for several years, and no need to post about good experiences if consistent with existing reviews, unless the lady wants additional recommendation enough to ask me to review. Most ladies already have plenty of reviews and there wouldn't be much value to one more, so they very rarely ask. And I don't feel the need for validation by writing a review to prove how much of a stud I am.

In recent years, it's averaged about 1 review for every 20 encounters. And the trendline is down.
  • Zorro
  • 11-13-2012, 02:44 PM
Same as Chevalier. Very few and far between reviews, and only if asked.
Not posted a review in some time due to seeing my ATF for a while who prefers that no review be posted, likes to stay very UTR. Only time I have posted a review is when I see someone new that deserves the review or is so bad I want to let my fellow hobbyists know about the lack of service.
it's actually can be tedious to do reviews. I think my ratio is 1 to 2 for reviews.
You guys actually give the providers your handle?
If they don't know your handle, they can't follow your reviews or posts.
I'm old enough they must assume I don't know how to use a computer, cause they never ask for my handle.
If they did ask, I would tell them it is "JerryD", anyway, and that I don't do reviews anymore.
Then, I would review them if I felt like it. They don't give their real name, why should I give mine?
If they don't know your handle, they can't follow your reviews or posts. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'm not concerned if they know my pseudonym (just as I know theirs). I write something in a review or post that pisses someone off? So what? I'm not some shy, sensitive, delicate little flower that will wilt if someone cusses me out.

And if some lady wouldn't want to see me because of my reviews or posts? Hell, that's fine -- I'd just as soon know upfront about (and decline to see) a lady that wouldn't be comfortable with an opinionated curmudgeon. If she wouldn't be comfortable with me, I wouldn't enjoy it much either. I want to give them as much information as necessary to let them self-select out of seeing me, and save both of us a bad experience.
If they don't know your handle, they can't follow your reviews or posts.
I'm old enough they must assume I don't know how to use a computer, cause they never ask for my handle.
If they did ask, I would tell them it is "JerryD", anyway, and that I don't do reviews anymore.
Then, I would review them if I felt like it. They don't give their real name, why should I give mine? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

I like to know handles so I will know if they are a jackass so I can go put on my bitch attitude. I love to compliment my partner like that LOL! Also if I read past post then I am able to make our session by far. If I see domination in your past I might slip my crop in my bag just to surprise you, or a surprise wig for my sissy boy, it also helps with conversation starters...just something to think about.

I could care less if you use your real name but be consistent on it and dont act shady

Also to add. If the said provider has a showcase on eccie, every review she gets is put with her name. If I see a new review of me, I am going to know who it is as my sessions are unique.
I don't like to post reviews on every session that I do. I would have too many reviews if I did

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
If they don't know your handle, they can't follow your reviews or posts. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

I just tell them I am Wakeup and its amazing all the ladies know him.