Name: Giselle aka Sasha
User ID:: not on eccie
Phone: 682-366-7005
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...wet-31239.html
City: West Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: West Camp Bowie
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, MP, multiple K9 - Face down and standing, Missionary, RCG, CG
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, Dark Brown/Black - photos online are accurate
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Young early/mid 20s. Not skinny, and not fat at all. Average shape and more on the thin side last year I saw her as Sasha, now more on the thicker side but not fat, with a fat ass and nice large set of natural boobs.
Recommendation: Yes
Definite must see when I’m in Fort Worth
TDL thx
She looks amazing
She ripped me off the last time that I saw her. I have seen her before, and she was okay. I won't ever be going to see her again. I don't recommend her at all. There are a lot of others that are great that won't rip you off.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed