Update on Mysterious Emily Stone?

I was happy to be finally meet Emily Stone, but did not happen.

Emily was responsive by email engaging and bright... exchanging gmail for a week.

Pics she sent were simply fabulous. If real, this Emily Stone creature is gorgeous. No tin eye hits. No glam shots. Pics taken with a cellular phone. She is gorgeous.

Provided screening info by email and links to dozen reviews. She was a DELIGHT to exchange information with, funny snarky cute and clear. With great personality and amazing pics, I was READY for Emily Stone. We twice confirmed for 2PM today.

Hour later. No show. Two hours later, No call. UH OH.

Emily Stone sounded very promising and I was virtually certain a meeting would happen based on the communication. Maybe the uber beautiful Maci Lynn did not approve and Emily lost her incall location?

Who knows. Here is one ECCIE member who hopes Emily Stone is real. Even though I was just blown off, stood-up, whatever you call waiting at a tiger mart for an hour BUT BUT BUT I have strong feeling this woman is going to be very, very hot.

If and when mysterious Emily Stone surfaces or resurfaces, I remain ready and will most definitely post a detailed review. Otherwise, would hate a post a NO review, since I am aiming for 19 consecutive YES reviews, and every provider gets a tree(t).

19Trees

Hopefully this one works

link to Emily pic removed at request of member Fratelli

Still waiting for Emily. At least to express regret for NSNC, ideally for a session.

Trees
I tried for a meet-up Friday afternoon, and it didn't work. My spidey sense has been whispering to me ever since.

I, too hope she is real. If she proves to be, "Welcome again, Em..."
Her pic looks yummy.
Careful about posting pics. There's a reason why she would email them out.

NCNS? Move on, dude. Plenty of beauties in Austin.
How can you write a No review if you never met? You've got some strange logic Mr Arboros.
Why is this in the Welcome and Introductions forum?
She's real, fellas. I knew her in another life. She's wonderful.

I'm surprised she showed up here on ECCIE, but I haven't asked her about the NCNS.

Give her a little time.
  • InU
  • 10-02-2011, 08:35 PM

I'm surprised she showed up here on ECCIE, but I haven't asked her about the NCNS.

Give her a little time. Originally Posted by Cityjazz
So is she going to be your #100?

• ztonk
  • 10-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Moved to Coed Discussions.

Why is this in the Welcome and Introductions forum? Originally Posted by atxguy2006
Next time, RTM the post (hit the red triangle on the left, below the avatar) instead of relying on one of your mods to stumble upon it.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Be patient my children! You will be pleasantly surprised :P
Be patient my children! You will be pleasantly surprised :P Originally Posted by Grecco
I think the OP was patient, now he is pissed!!

No one deserves to be treated this way..
I suppose it could swing one of several ways:

a) she is being careful to not overbook, and thus the lack of responses to some
b) she is not real
c) she is feeling the market out before she makes a commitment
d) ...

Any which way you look at it, the speculative ho-hum is quite amusing.

If CJ says he's in the know, then I'm good w/ his word.

Take a number, have a seat; your number will be called in due time.

Give her a little time. Originally Posted by Cityjazz
LOL "a little time"? How about the 12th of never? That's when I'll try her. Why waste any time over a flake?
She is 100% real seen her just haven't posted a review.