any East Indian masseuse, hobbyist, provider currently

am curious to meet any masseuse or provider or hobbyist from East India.
searched around but either I am not good at searching or there are none currently. PM if you prefer. Thanks folks
there may not be a lot of east indian providers but I hear there are a lot of east indian hobbyists. LOL
I was expecting East Indian providers in decent numbers when I moved to Texas because of the surge in our population. And there are a few of them in the Bay Area and NYC, though extremely overpriced.

I also heard they are much bigger in numbers to the north of the border, specially in the Toronto metro area, for obvious reasons (20% of the population is South Asian??)
But they don’t seem to move to the US to cash in on this population surge.

The reason I am guessing is because majority of us are not really looking to consistently see East Indian providers lol. We’re enjoying the diversity on offer here
There's a couple that advertise on listcrawler. Might want to check there.
If you choose the Listcrawler route you need to be very careful. No telling what you may run into.
Good luck
Not much around.
lol, true. tried a provider from LC in SanAntonio. advertised as Indian but not really. Jazmine or Jasmin if memory serves right.
The reason I am guessing is because majority of us are not really looking to consistently see East Indian providers lol. We’re enjoying the diversity on offer here Originally Posted by sanju.prince
I think the reason is NOT the lack of demand. It’s the demographics in the US vs Canada.

From what I could gather, the “East” Indian population in the US has higher education and has higher paying jobs (compared to Canada); therefore the hobby is not on the top of their culturally programmed career list. We can easily argue it’s on no one’s (as in demographics) career list, but other opportunities available (with higher education) will push the hobby way down, in options to explore.
IMO that’s silly because the hobby can actually match the best of the jobs perhaps, income wise.
This (my explanation) is a very broad generalization. There will always be individuals if you search hard enough;, they haven’t made their way to ECCiE yet perhaps.

Having said that, I would love to meet one that’s “real” (adding to the demand vector).
If you ever make it to Houston, look up Aish (P226826 on P411). Saw her a few years ago, and to this day, she is the most beautiful provider I've ever met. Sweet, sweet disposition. Smile that lights up the room. Playful. Incredible BBBJ. Highly recommended, although it looks like her prices have more than doubled what they were five years ago.

I remember asking her why she's secretive about showing her face, because she's so gorgeous and I thought she'd generate so much more traffic based on her looks. She told me that the East Indian community is very tightknit in the Houston area and she didn't want word getting back to her family about what she does. Perhaps that potential shame is also a reason why so few of these ladies are in our area.
Miiya was the best and most beautiful, but I don't think she is active right now. I never had the chance to meet her because scheduling with her was nightmare. She has lots of good reviews and her pictures look good. She is the only one I have seen on any websites. I think she is Sri Lankan. I've never been with an East Indian girl. The crazy part is, Richardson area has tons of Indians. I went to university school in Richardson, and 95 to 97% of the students were Indian and Asians. Soooooo. You COULD risk walking around the campus over there. You can find thousands of East Indian girls. But BEWARE! The campus police are bitches there. They will profile you depending on your skin color. It happened to me once, even though I had already been a student there for four years. You also need a "Comet Card" to not look suspicious, but that's a load of bullshit anyway. Good luck.

There are public restaurants at the Northside Apartments that are free for anyone to go without the presence of pig cops. I've eaten there a few times. As for profiles on websites such as LC, those Indian girls are fake. All of them are fake. Don't even bother. It's simply not as prevalent in their culture.
You'll have better luck trying to bang a elf
You'll have better luck trying to bang a elf Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50

Sign me up.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...yAsTauriel.jpg
Miiya moved to Cali. She asking 5 bills in the LA area nowadays.
I think the reason is NOT the lack of demand. It’s the demographics in the US vs Canada.

From what I could gather, the “East” Indian population in the US has higher education and has higher paying jobs (compared to Canada); therefore the hobby is not on the top of their culturally programmed career list. We can easily argue it’s on no one’s (as in demographics) career list, but other opportunities available (with higher education) will push the hobby way down, in options to explore.
IMO that’s silly because the hobby can actually match the best of the jobs perhaps, income wise.
This (my explanation) is a very broad generalization. There will always be individuals if you search hard enough;, they haven’t made their way to ECCiE yet perhaps.

Having said that, I would love to meet one that’s “real” (adding to the demand vector). Originally Posted by CKJAmore
when you say not made to Eccie, any other forum/app perhaps ?
Not that they are more attractive than others. just this low / non-existant supply makes them more desirable.
You'll have better luck trying to bang a elf Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
lol
when you say not made to Eccie, any other forum/app perhaps ?
Not that they are more attractive than others. just this low / non-existant supply makes them more desirable. Originally Posted by pathere
I don't think so. Not TNA(which is popular on the East Coast and the West), not anywhere.

Women from all ethnicities can be super attractive (if they are), IMO, no better or worse, but culture plays a role in how we are programmed. The lack of supply, and the demand dynamics, is because of economical and cultural factors.