ladies: grandfathered at my previous rates ?

Do providers have different grandfathered rates for different ops or all equal ? Would really like to know ladies.
If its a Provider who has changed her rates over time I think ot would probably depend on what her rate was when the Hobbyist started seeing her,also if hes been consistently seeing her verses just occasionally saw her over the years...
I see plenty of guys at my old 200 rate I would never raise the rate on a previous client.
  • savak
  • 12-10-2014, 02:01 PM
I see plenty of guys at my old 200 rate I would never raise the rate on a previous client. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

I love it when providers I've seen previously hook me up this way and helps lock in my loyalty.
I think it's great (and greatly appreciated!) when it happens. I do wish, however, that given the normal demographics of the hobby that we could come up with a better term for it than "grandfather."
imo stick with the whores that dont raise there rates , whores that raise there rates think there shit dont stink
Nikki's philosophy as well as sassiness are the best! RR their vs there. Redo Eng 101
I see plenty of guys at my old 200 rate I would never raise the rate on a previous client. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I saw Nikki back in 1954 She cost me a whole dollar seventy, I left that 2bit tip thinking it would be an investment in the future knowing she would never raise her rates. Now I enjoy my two dollar romp every chance I get.

And now you all know the real reason she only comes to Texas once a year.
imo stick with the whores that dont raise there rates , whores that raise there rates think there shit dont stink Originally Posted by RichardRamirez
My shit smells like concentrated awesomeness. Dilute with water and apply some to your life.
imo stick with the whores that dont raise there rates , whores that raise there rates think there shit dont stink Originally Posted by RichardRamirez
Ja Ja Ja Ja. Este vato... (did I spell that right?).

My shit smells like concentrated awesomeness. Dilute with water and apply some to your life. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I just like the way she rubbed it on me. I concur, she is the Awesome Possum of Awesomeness.

And that attitude. Did you wipe off the excess, Richie Rammy?
My shit smells like concentrated awesomeness. Dilute with water and apply some to your life. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Your comebacks are epic
  • savak
  • 12-10-2014, 07:58 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja. Este vato... (did I spell that right?).

Originally Posted by Simon Riley

yes, i'll certify it

, beautiful, sassy, intelligent and witty....where were you when I was single?